ACCIDENT -19

The car hit the draft wall on the road and fell into a narrow deep valley right in front of my eye, tawan shouts in anger and his hand trembles in shock.

Tawana stopped making sick joke, kinn roared back.

No no i am not joking, from the morning i am following vegas. After he finished his breakfast in the hotel, he took a rental taxi from the hotel. I was following him with another rental  taxi,  the car went smoothly until a few minutes ago, after we crossed the tunnel, the road was slippery due to the rain my driver slowed down the car still follow vegas car., with in a few seconds right infront of my eye vegas car lost his control and hit the draft wall and fell into the narrow deep valley and blasted, And it's burning heavily. I can see it.

I don't think vegas will survey in this car crash,  tawan said sadly.

Call the police kinn said slowly. Make it conform don't talk rubbish. Kinn said plainly.

You want vegas dead, tawan asks in shock.

No not like that, kinn said with little annoyance. The truth is he is a little bit happy to hear it but don't know why.

My driver already called the police, and the rescue team. informed the hotel about the accident. I am just standing here and watching the car burning in fire. tawan said in a low sorrowful tone.

He was in love with vegas for a long time but for the past few months he was following vegas like a mad man. But vegas didn't get angry at him, but advised him to forget and move on. The old angry young man vegas was gone but he liked this new vegas more. Whenever he sees how sweet is vegas to pete he want vegas more.

Tawan looks up and sees the sky is getting darker in the middle of the day.  I  hope the rain will fall heavily and stop the burning fire

Driver: Sir it's going to rain, get inside the car.  He said in a polite tone.
!
!
!
!
Night is getting darker and darker
Gun silently sits outside of the mortuary ward, with his bodyguards.  Tawan was sitting a little bit far away from them. Holding vegas burned watch and melted ring.

Tawan can clearly see how much pain mr.gun is right now. He looks like a man who
lost all hope. A completely broken old man. Wiping his tears every now and then. He lost his precious son.

Mr.gun is not ready to take the watch and ring, he said that doesn't belong to him, throw on the face of pete. Ask not to come and bring shame on our family, otherwise I'll kill him with my own hand, tawan said to kinn 

Kinn silently nods his head and looks at pete who is sitting in the car a little bit far away from the ward, not ready to get down and not ready to accept the death of vegas. Stubbornly repeating his word "vegas is fine".like a mad man. 

Kinn took the watch and ring from tawan,  and  turned to walk toward the car.

Tawan holds kinn wrist to stop him, please dont make pete to see vegas. I don't think he can handle it.

Kinn pushes his hand away, mind your own business. Save yourself first. He said in a threatening tone.

Tawan looked down silently. He can see how miserable pete is.  Not ready to accept the truth.

Looking at vegas dead body, pete will become more miserable, tawan said a little bit loudly only kinn can hear it.

Kinn looks back in anger and walks toward pete.

Pete has to accept the reality, kinn thought.

Kinn : you have come down to identify vegas dead body, and claim it as your husband. Only then only then, i can fight against mr.gun for your rights. He said softly.

Pete slowly rubbed the burned watch in his hand. A limited edition couple watches, newly launched on xmas eve. vegas bought it for them on the same day. He personally tied him the watch on vegas hand on the day of traveling.

Pochey looks at pete sadly. He has to do this, pochey ask kinn in anger.

Kinn slowly noded his head.

Kinn already saw vegas dead body it's 6th degree burn, nothing is there to identify. But he wants Pete to see vegas dead body. So pete can accept the reality and move on.

Before pete gets down from the suv car,  mr.nod head bodyguard of the second family comes and stands in front of pete,. please be merciful to the man who lost everything. Hope you understand he said in a low soft tone.

Pete silently looks at the nod, i just want to see him from a distance, he said in a low weak voice. I won't disturb uncle gun.i promise, he said in a low weak voice.

Pochey grit his teeth in anger. He wants to punch nod. But he knows this is not the right place.

Let me see who can stop us, kinn said in a harsh tone.

I am just requesting you, not here not now. Not said and slowly comes forward and hugs Pete.

you think vegas died in an accident. Not said very low voice only audible to pete. Pete's eyes are wide in shock. This is not the place to fight and mr.gun is not your opponent, Nod said and breaks his hug and pat on pete shoulder and walks away.

Asshole pochey grunt in anger. What did he say, He ask looking at pete.

Nothing let's go pete said in a low soft tone

But kinn sees pete clutching his frist tightly..

!
!
!
In the hospital
Thakhun silently touches Pete head, how long you are planning to sleep pete, he asks in a very low soft tone.

Pochey entered the private room.

Thakhun : What did the doctor said ?

Pochey : he'll wake up, very soon.

Thakhun : what you mean by very soon, he has been sleeping like this for the past three days. I told you not to take him to see vegas deadbody. But you and kinn are stubborn.

Pochey : we never thought pete would faint after seeing vegas dead body. He said in a low tone ... I'll stay tonight you can go back home.

Humm thakhun nod his head. Left the hospital vip room.

Pol come and sits beside the pochey. What did the doctor say he asked in concern looking at pochey.

Same old story, Speak to him in positive, he'll wake up very soon. Pochey said in a little distress.

CONTINUE,.........