HACKER -36

Kinn sadly look at time, you know you are in a coma for five days.

There is a fracture in the left leg and right hand and i can clearly see you are beaten up badly, then why the hell you lie to the police it's an accident.

what you want me to do, Time ask in anger looking at kinn. My reputation depends on it.

It's pete the monster, time said in a low tone. he has my nacked pictures and videos that I am rolling with a few actors from my company. What you want me to do, pete blackmails me.

What you did to pete, kinn ask in anger

I want the same thing that you want from pete, time said looking at kinn.

Time, kinn shouts in anger.

Dont shout I know you had an eye on pete. Time said looking at kinn.

Kinn look down, i have porchey l look for no one.

Really, time said mockingly.

You can fool pochey not me, time said looking at kinn.

I know how badly you want pete i can help you but you have to recover and erase my nacked photo and sex tape pete hold.

How, pete head is filled with vegas, kinn said in annoy

Trust me, pete is moving away from vegas, i had a video of pete dancing with some other guy in a recent private party conducted by Dr.theo fiance actress nina agarwal.

You have the video,  kinn ask in eager.

No i lost it to pete, but it's still in my computer, i can recover it. Time said looking at kinn, you should see that video OMG Pete is fucking sexy. O the dance is exotic,  breath taking. Still in my eyes. 

Kinn angrily look at time, you are lying to me, 

I'll prove it, ask my p.a brings me my laptop,  time aid looking at kinn.

In few minutes time p.a place the laptop on teat able nere the bed.

Even after getting beaten up badly this asshole never change, p.a thought in his heart and left the room.

It was a surprise to see the video still on the desktop, time raise his brow and ask kinn to  klick the video under the name pete.

Kinn can't belive his own eye the dance was sensual, never in his lifetime thought pete can dance like that, his throat become dry seeing that dance at same wise he was angry. He want to strangle the man who is dancing with pete

Pete is drunken, kinn said looking at pete without taking his eyes off. He don't want to take his eye off from pete.

Time smirk, let see pete who can save you from the king of the underworld. Desire in kinn eyes say it all.

I need a copy and I'll take care of it kinn said looking at time.

As you wish,  time said looking at kinn.

Kinn move a mouse to make a copy but suddenly a virus popped up and started scrambling everything. In a few seconds the laptop automatically shuts it down.

Kinn look at time in anger, what is this he ask looking at time.

I don't know you have a hacker in your house make it right, time said looking at kinn.

Kinn noded his head and took the laptop and left the hospital room. He has a best hacker in his house.

Time look at the closed door and smirk, he want say to pete that his chapter is closed. Soon became the mistress of m.kinn. when kinn got bored of him he will throw a pete like bone to dogs he know.

!!
!!
!!
!!
!!
!!
Web laugh after getting full control over the kinn computer and phone gadgets kinn handle.

Like a bone he threw a pete dance to catch a big dog kinn. Now kinn computer gadgets are fully hacked by web.

Your x-boss is a Idiotic fool web said look at pete. Finally it's done your x- boss in my hand web said looking at pete.

I can throw him in jail if i want to but my brother cartel needs these slave dogs to do his dirty work and in future vegas need them. 

Pete bite his snack smiling at web.

What if Vegas finds out that kinn has an eye on you,

Boil in anger,  pete lauf.

You are so cruel, web said teasingly

So do you pete said looking at web. Always messing around with kinn.

He is the one who is pulling my leg, web said casually.

!!
!!
!!

Kinn angrily look at arm, i tried boss but it all got erased automatically.

Kinn smashed the computer in anger and walked away, ,

His dream of getting pete in his hand went vain.

Arm see kinn hand is bleeding, what is so important he lost, maybe a billion dollars deal. He thought

!!
!!
!!
Pochey clean slowly and warps a bandaid around kinn hand.

Kinn felt guilty, i am sorry he mumble, i got carried away, it won't happen again, he said in a soft tone.

He didn't know when he fell for pete, it started from the day pete left him for vegas or the day Pete requested him to train him to shoot the target accurately . He want pete but he doesn't want to loose pochey.

Pochey kiss kinn forehead and rub his head before leaving the room with the. Medical box.

With or without the video pete has to sign his contract kinn thought.

Tight slap on kinn face. He looked at thakhun  In shock. What is this for, kinn roared in anger.

right here right now you choose, porchey or pete. Thakhun ask in anger.

What nonsense are you talking about, kinn ask looking at his brother.

After hearing the conversation between you and time in the hospital. You are the asshole trying to ruin pete career. I promised pete that you both stay way from him from now on. You both have to otherwise I'll say everything to your husband porchey. That you have a dirty thought about pete.

What nonsense are you talking. Kinn said looking at thakhun in anger.

Thakhun smirk, he shows the video on his phone, the conversation happens between him and time. Clear with perfect lightning.

Kinn gulp in fear, he doesn't want to lose porchey for anything or anyone. I give up i won't disturb Pete anymore. Please delete the video,   Kinn said in a trembling tone.

What's the use, pete send the video to me and requested me, to protect him from you and i promise him that you won't distrub him anymore. Thakhun said looking at kinn with hopeful eyes.

Kinn look down i won't distrub pete, i promise that to you. He said in a low tone.

Thakhun noded his before leaving kinn in his office.

"I did it as you request please delete the video",  thakhun sent the message to pete and deleted the video in his cellphone.

Continue .....