BUFFET - 28

Pete angrily look at vegas who was in deep sleep. He wants to kick him hard. Yesterday night vegas pinned him down on the bed made love in the bed over and over again, his hand was tied up by vegas he don't know where vegas is getting this much energy and strength. pete felt exhausted, he don't want to get up from the bed. He looked at the clock in the wall, in a few minutes the maid will knock on the door. He get up from the bed and lazily walk toward bathroom.

Pete took a cold shower, vegas join him,

If you touch me I'll kill you, pete warn vegas.

Vegas touch his little red ear. Your mouth is lying he said teasingly.  I can help you with your little brother

Stop it,  pete said in a warning tone.

Vegas smiles cunningly.

Pete knows he can't control this hungry wolf. Pete slowly moves his lip nere vegas ear, then do it with your mouth

Pete closed his mouth very tightly with both the hand. For not to make a sound. He knows people are inside the bedroom arranging their breakfast at the dining table.

I should never give the opportunity to vegas. pete thought He felt thousands of fire sparkling in his brain. I need to calm down before leaving the bathroom. Pete thought

!
!
!

You did it on purpose right, pete ask looking at vegas. While looking himself in the mirror

Vegas smiles, i want to show the world who you are to me.

Every single person in the house knows, pete said. Your dad announced the whole island that i am your husband with the memo. What more do you want.

My dad is worried that if people didn't give respect to you, it would make me angry, he didn't want that.

Pete smiles, you have a very good understanding about your dad.

For three months i played hide and seek with that dictator , vegas laughed.

Pete rubs his neck and puts a high neck t shirt to cover his Hicks. And look at vegas with a sharp narrow eye.

My angry young baby is hot. vegas teases him with a silky voice. Caress pete cheek and give a butterfly Kiss on his lip..

Pete passionately embraces vegas and looks at vegas face, he knows he has to leave vegas after the banquet. He doesn't want that. He also has only three years, he has to work hard to achieve his dream. To become a big star on the silver screen. He doesn't want anyone to call him a gold digger.

Vegas looks at pete who is lost in his thought. Kissed him on his cheek. Cheer up baby all is well. He hug pete tightly.

!
!
!

In the conference room in the main house.
Kinn angrily looks at poches,

Poches : pete has clearly said he doesn't want to follow mr.gun path as vegas hated it. And he needs a break for a while.

Poches toss the ring infront of kinn.

Poches continue : The marriage with kim is the last string you pulled made pete to run away from us. The property whatever gun gave he return it back to macus. I am just a guardian here.

Kinn : We can't find pete and we can't touch macus.

Poches : The second family companies are in our control, why should we worry, let's wait until macus comes back for it.

Korn silently hears everything.

Korn : use a third party to find macus.
And from now on poches will take responsibility for the second family business.  Become a head of the second family business.

Furthermore, As mr.cartel is not satisfied with pete. So poches will continue to take care of it. I'll make arrangements to meet mr.cartel very soon.

In the end, it is necessary and important to find and kill the spider and bring back macus. 

Arm : sir finding a spider is like a search needle in the big ocean. We can't find him.

Korn : are you scared of him boy, he ask looking at arm

Arm : no sir, but i am angry. He tricked me.

Korn smile,: i saw the photo,  he must be a teenager 16 or 17. Young blood always does foolish things. Both look happy together. If we find Marcus the spider will eventually come to our hand. Kill the spider and we can easily control macus.
As far as the information  the spider had a load of money he lavishly spent on macus while they stay in Honk kong. With his talent he must be looting money from banks. Find that so we can easely throw him in jail and teach him a lesson and kill him.  No one should live after threatening us.

Why don't these people let go of macus, poches thought. He knows once we enter into the gangster world it is like "catching the tiger's tail" we can't let it go. Only death can save them. Pete was lucky,  he had vegas on his side not every one is lucky. If vegas is still alive they can't mess up with macus. Vegas is vegas no one can mess up with him.

Now macus is all alone, i don't think there will be person can save him. This hacker is a very young teenage boy, did a trick last time provoke kinn very badly but that won't  last long. Only vegas come back from the dead to stop them.

!
!
!
!
!
!

Web bit his finger nail and looked at macus in his laptop, macus is walking with the nurse in the hospital.

He already sent a few bodyguards to keep him safe.

How do i say to my brother i hit him in the fit of anger because he tried to kill himself because of the depression he is going through. I tried but i couldn't help him.

Wait for me basil very soon I'll be there for you.

You know basil my family don't like weakling peron and don't support gay so we have to be run on our own Doctor Basil.

Moreover, your filthy gangster family wants you to be their slave. That won't happen in this lifetime.  We have to fight basil, be strong. We will fight together. Web thought to himself.

!
!
!
!
!

Rain took a grape from the buffet table and stuff into his mouth,  and looked at the long oval-shaped dinner table arrangements happening in the garden area.

Two more extra seats, he knows his cousin cartel never brings an outsider to the family dinner party.

He look at his mother entering with his father to the banquet area. She look gorgeous in her designer red dress.

Rain run, toward his mother. Who is the new guest. He asked in eagerness.

Regina : What guest

Rain : there are an extra two chairs in the dining table.

Regina walks fast and looks at the table setting.

She becomes furious and looks at her husband.
Mr. Niran Ayuta, please don't say that your old father invited that president and her bitch daughter to the family party.

I know nothing dear he looked at her in fear.

Rain laugh looking at his father's fear.

Regina hit rain on his shoulder.

What's happening mom,  theo asks looking at his mother's furious face.

We have two more guests. Rain  said in an annoyance.

Continue .....