BABY GIRL -26

Beam was immensely working in the office room. The old maid knocked on the door and entered the office room.

Are you planning to kill the boy, the old maid ask looking at her son.

Who? Beam ask in shock.

Pete, young master husband. She ask in worry.

No mother, don't talk in rubbish. They are already married and the boss doesn't have any plans to separate them. Moreover boss like mr.pete.

So our boss accepted then what about the old chairman, she asked in worry.

Don't worry old chairman mom. Boss said he will handle his grand father.

she reluctantly  continues One more thing, the boy look like that slave boy.

Beam angrily put down his pen and look at his mother. Don't talk rubbish mom. It's been a 26 year. You don't even remember what you ate yesterday, you remember the boy he ask angrily.

Don't be ridiculous mom, you got panicked knowing that young master is gay and married to the boy.

And dont speak anything  rubbish to the young master ok, he already gave us a hard time.

But

No but mom, all is well. please dont blabber anything nonsense mom beam said in an annoyance.
!
!
!
!
Ra hospital
cartel rubs his head and continues his work, The hospital vip room turns into his office room. He looks at his wife every now and then.

You know there is a rumour going on, Kegomi ask look at her husband.

What rumour yua, Cartel asked without taking his eye off from the file

Kegomi, raise eyebrows and lauf a little,  mistress in your fort island, so you ditched me  in the hospital for her.

You belive in it yua, cartel ask looking at her.

Rubbish not a chance, i know you are in love with me for 30 years, how could i belive in such a rumor. But i know something is bothering you. If you share with me, I'll try my level best to help you. She said softly looking at her husband.

Cartel raise his head and look at her i am fine  darling. He said with a gentle smile.

Ouch kegomi make a sound, i think it's a time she said while touching her almost 10 months big stomach.

!
!
Cartel was roaming outside the labour ward.

After kegomi get labour pain, he called his aunt regina.

Regian sat in a chair with her son rain and web beside her.
It's been a four hour mom why is it taking so long to give birth,  rain ask looking at her mother. She flipped her hair casually by checking her phone.

How do i know she said in her low voice, rain look at her mother from top to bottom. You came to the hospital not to attend a party. Do you know that. Look at you with a million dollar dress, diamond Jewellery and high makeup hah,  golden stiletto high heel, your royal highness
My friends don't believe me that you are my mom. You are 40+ look like a 30 yr old woman. Is she your Sister. rain grunt in little anger.

She simply stares at rain, it's not make up i am naturally beautiful. That's why my friends call me evergreen beauty aka diva moreover what i do with a pocket money that your dad gives to me she ask in a low tone.

Stop bugging my mom web said looking at his brother rain.

They both stare at each other,.

Stop fighting this is a hospital. She said in a low voice. Where is your dad and your grandfather.