MOTHER LOVE- 29

Mr.cartel held his wife's hand and made her sit on the sofa..in their bedroom.

You should not cry, ok he said with concern and warning tone..

She noded his head, confused. She know her husband is freaking out from the morning.

He went and opened his bedroom door and invited vegas inside the room.

She just closed her mouth with her small fingers and looked at vegas with her apricot eyes. Her eyes are glamorous and beautiful, shine with tears. She knows he is her son. Her leg becom weak couldn't able to stand up.

Vegas can clearly see her purest love through her eyes, he look calm but his heart  trembles in fear and  happiness. He goes and kneels in front of his mother. She touched his face slightly caressing his face, she fell on him and hugged him tightly and started crying on his shoulder. A simple hug is enough to express their love.

I am sorry, this mother was incapable of protecting you . I am sorry please forgive your mother. she said while crying on his shoulder. She had a thousand words to say but nothing came out of her mouth.

Vegas cried on her should he want this hug. This tightly hug he is longing for a long time. He doesn't want to let it go. He always thought her mother was an independence strong woman until what pete said, she is just a broken angel madly searching for him and waiting for him for a long time.

Cartel lightly rubs his wife back to pacify her. She raised her left hand and pulled cartel to hug,  we four in the family should never separate, kegomi said in a soft tone.

It's five my dear cartel said softly thinking about pete. Because he is the one who changed his stubborn son's heart. And he don't want to break vegas heart, because he know pain of love.

It's six Vegas said,  adding his brother macus.

She breaks the hug and looks at both the men adding two more people in the family.

Ok six it's, she said.

she wiping vegas tears and kiss him on the cheek and forehead. vegas wipe her tears from her cheek.

I have always  dreamed about you, you are more handsome than i thought. You are so cute my cute little baby. she said happily.

My son is cute, right honey she ask looking at her husband. 

For every mother's eyes her child looks precious. Yes, a very cute cartel said teasing tone.

Cartel felt childish and annoyed with the way his wife showed the toys and gifts she bought for vegas till date. He doesn't want vegas to judge his wife as an unbalanced person. He wanted to stop her but he couldn't see her exciting behavior, and felt sad.

Vegas felt like crying, the toys spread out here are the toys he wanted most when he was a child. He never had the guts to ask his dad.  He handles it very softly.

I like it mom, Vegas said in soft tone looking at her. She behaves like a baby in his eyes. He want to pinch her cheek. I love you mom vegas said in a soft tone. He look very happy.

Cartel look at vegas in suprise. In the past three months he has tried so many ways to get along with vegas to strengthen his father  and son relationship, nothing works. Vegas never smiles at him. At one point he thought his son had only a grumpy arrogant face. But this mother and son becom very close within an hour. Vegas looks very happy, Really these toys, he don't get it.

I can buy you more toys if you want cartel said looking at his son vegas. Both mother and son look up in confusion.

Vegas starts to arrange the toys, seperting figure toys. You never belive in my existence why do you care about buying toys right now. He ask without looking at his father.

Looking at vegas sad face, kehomi hold vegas hand,  I believe you i always belive you that you will come back to me i never give up on you, forgive him she said sadly. 

Vegas smile weakly

I had mr.gun son ash in a pot in a secured place, cartel murmur to himself. The truth is he never belive his son is alive until he saw a vegas  replica of his father figure.
He took a big breath and looked at vegas, who is still indulge himself with toys. He can clearly see vegas love figure toys.  He wants to buy more for his son. He also wants to pamper his son like kegomi do. He wants to ask his son sorry not to search for him. He wants to ask sorry to his kegomi not to belive in her.

!
!
!
Pete look at couple suite hesitate to wear it, it's vegas family reunion, do i have come he ask look at beam.

Beam smile, you are married to my young master, now a young master family is your family, moreover hiding this matter to the family member only brings a big problem in the future, and our boss doesn't want that, he said firmly looking at pete.

Pete knows very well about mr.cartel, Beat around the bush not his style. He knows very well that mr.cartel needs him to control vegas but why does he accept their relationship whole heartily he doesn't get that.

!
!
!
!
In the garden banquet

Cartel enter the garden banquet with vegas and kegomi.

The woman in the red dress looked absolutely shocked, She moved forward and touch vegas face, you look absolutely like him, she said in a happy tone.

Vegas knows she is theo mother, he already saw her big family picture of five in theo apartment.

Niran looks shocked and happy he can't belive his own eyes,  the boy looks like a replica of his elder brother V. So cartel son is alive as kegomi said. He always thought kegomi lost her mind because of loosening her son, he never believed her.

We are very happy to see you niran said looking at vegas. And come forward and hug him. And i am your young grandfather and this beautiful lady is your very young grandmother. He said looking at his wife.

I am too young to call me as your grandmother so call me aunt regina said softly looking at vegas.

I forget to introduce your three young uncles.

Theo elder one doctor, rain same as your age 3 months younger than you and studying business administration. And the younger one is web still in school.

Theo, rain and web politely move forward and stand beside his mother they are in shock to see vegas is alive and pete is standing beside him smiling.

Web makes a fake smile by looking at vegas. But he was happy. Vegas is alive this will reduce the stress of macus he thought.

Continue .......