END - 52

In cartel office.

It's an end dad, vegas said and placing the file and pendrive in front of his dad,

I have collect every evidence to send  mark and wine to prison no one will save them.  And i transfer their every penny into my account. Vegas said without breathing.

Cartel looks at him with a big surprise.
!!
!!

Pete was in his makeup room. He smashed the remote on his palm and switched on the tv in the small makeup room. 

Today, There were two major news stories running on the television. Mark and  Web got arrested for looting money from the company. His marriage with vegas.

As usual his marriage news  became talk of the town and suppressed the news about mark and wine arrest..

Pete never thought pochey will have the video recording of wine making a deal with korn about stealing gold, give it to vegas for nothing. Or gain vegas trust.

Pete turns and looks at vegas, who is immensely checking his file, what makes pochey give you the evidence, he asks eagerly looking at vegas.

Vegas put the pen, down. And look at pete. We had a deal a long time ago when Pochey found out who killed his dad, he wants revenge, he wants to steal everything away from korn including his son kinn.

And pochey already advised Kinn to give up on his dad. Kinn has no other choice,... mr.korn has to spend the rest of his life in the prison with mark and wine. Kinn has no intention of helping his dad.
Miss. Kanchan has been knocked out. She has been admitted to a mental hospital. I want her to spend the rest of her life in that hospital. To repent of her sin.

End to all pete ask joy. 

Not really, I want to ask you why you publicized our relationship in front of the world. Vegas asked in confusion. He knows Pete's plan to hide their relationship for the rest of their life.

I tired pete said softly. 

Tired of what ? Vegas asked in confusion.

Chasing kinn, then mark and comes nina. I am sick of it,  Just putting the end card on everyone. pete said lazily smiling at vegas.

How about a destination marriage, vegas ask looking at pete.

Disney land, pete said with a cheery smile.

Are you a kid who wants to spend a birthday party in Disneyland. Vegas laugh.

Pete makes an angry face. Lauf whatever you want, but our very first day we spend together is in Disneyland. Did you forget that. He asks in anger.

I know,  vegas smiles smugly. 

Whether you like it or not i want my marriage in Disneyland. Pete said in anger.

Ok, vegas lauf loud seeing childish grumpy pete. He knows Pete is pulling his leg. He know pete and his sister's plan to visit Disneyland spoiled by him.

You know my grandfather niran has gotten into a small accident, so i am going to the foreign for a week to help him. After that I'll arrange our marriage on Disney land as you wish. Vegas said softly.

Pete smiles by nodding his head.

Vegas gives a butterfly kiss on pete lip and rubs his cheek lightly before leaving the room.

Just a week baby pete said smilingly.

!!
!!
!!

Grandfather i have been asking you what happened for a long time, Vegas asked look at mr.niran who brought him back to the city before finishing their work in the foreign land. They are on the way to their house.