TATTOO -14

Vp -14

When vegas entered the house, the atmosphere in the house was very dark. He saw that pete was not in a good mood. Sitting on the dining table with a gloomy face.

Pete, vegas called him softly. He brightens up the hall light.

Red eyes and puffy faces, vegas can clearly see that pete must have cried. Vegas felt something was wrong.

Pete : where were you?
Vegas : had a business meeting with an auction company.
Pete : hmm, whose shirt is that you are wearing.

Vegas : my junior, my dress got torn by accident, so he gave his spare dress.

Pete : i don't like it. He said softly.

When he reached the college to confess to vegas he saw that one junior rumour to be very close to vegas was standing very close to Vegas and buttoning vegas shirt.

Vegas threw the bag down and removed the shirt and threw it on the dustbin. Problem solved vegas said softly.

Pete was completely stunned.

Vegas walk toward pete direction. Slowly he embraced the person in his arms.

Is something bothering you pete, vegas ask softly.

A warm hug pete needed it.

What if i say i tricked you will you forgive me, pete ask softly.

Vegas looked at pete eye and said That's ok when it comes to pete everything is ok, he said softly like coaxing a kid. His finger remove the bang on pete forehead and kissed him.

Did you argue with your granny, vegas ask put his slender fingers on pete cheek rubbed gently

Yes, please don't speak to her for the time being. She is angry with me. I'll handle myself. Pete wrapped the person in his arms in distressed. He hates that even his granny who didn't understand him. He never thought mr.kinn would say something bad about vegas to his granny. She wants to leave vegas and go back to kinn, It is impossible he said to himself.

You are very important to me vegas, pete said softly touching vegas lip with his.

pete kissed deeply with his tongue, entering his mouth Plundering, possessing, and licking every corner. He becom greedy person infront of vegas.

After the long affair in the bed and pete couldn't lift his fingers. He pulled vegas to the bed and they did it four times. He was very tired and slept in a vegas chest.

!
!
!
!
.
.
In the studio
Pete gives vegas gift to his mother.

Kagomi looks at the gift box and smiles politely. It's not new she always get gifts from his fan. Always donated to orphan kids. Another doll for orphan kids she thought.

She opens the box and sees the Knitted doll. She look at a small girl doll in suprise. Where did your friend buy this.

He knitted it, you don't like it mam pete ask politely.

Kogemi smiles, loves it,. She said with the big full of suprise and she took a bag and picked another knitted doll from the bag. Both look identical like twin sisters. Same colour same design and same pattern.

Look at this one, knitted by my husband and this one knitted by my son. I am going to keep both, she said while hugging the both dolls to her chest. She is not going to give this doll to anyone. It's mine. She thought.

Both must have the same taste, one of her assistants is saying it.

Pete doesn't know why but after seeing the doll she looks very happy. Gaurd it like treasure never allow anyone to touch it.