REPLICA - 49

Vp - 49 replica

It was a peaceful road trip,  when the night started falling pete started driving the vehicle.

From when pnot is working for you Pete asks while driving the vehicle on the highway.

For two years, vegas said seeing the speedometer did not move more than 80mph,  smooth driving, and became a responsible person after marriage, he teases pete.

Pete shows his tongue and smiles.

Vegas started checking Gas masks with night vision goggles..

It's an army advance night vision goggles mask brother,  the best one web said looking at the mask.

Vegas noded his head,

When they reached the forest,  vegas said let me drive the vehicle the road is a bit bad due to the Stream bed around the forest, vegas ask look at pete.

Just for a while I'll drive pete said softly

Vegas sees  web and macus is sitting very close to each other playing games on the phone.

Pete signals vegas not to disturb them. Vegas roll his eyes in annoyed.

Macus check this out this is a cool night vision goggles mask, vegas said pulling macus away from the web.

Macus put on the gas mask and started checking the wild animal in the forest, this place is so cool bro, he said in joy.

Vegas smirk and sit beside web,  you have to give time and space for my brother. Dr.top is a very good person. Stop bugging him. He is a very good teacher to my brother he said in a very low tone. You control freek. He added.

Web look at vegas in anger, yes mr.kinn is a very good person,  why don't you send pete to kinn room and do not bother about it, he said mocking looking at vegas.

Vegas angrily holds the web ear,  and  the fight starts to break inside the vehicle.

Both of them stop, someone is out there macus said looking at vegas.

Must be hunter's vegas casually. He didn't let go of the web ear.

They have  five trucks,  guns and container lifting cranes. Hiding

Vegas look at him in shock.

Vegas, pete and web put the night vision goggles mask.

We are surrounding pete said in a harsh tone.

The radio started busing

Sir i repeat there has been an accident nere the checkpoint i have to stop the vehicle,  i repeat i have to stop the vehicle, pnot inform the message through Vehicle-Mount Radio.

Pete stops the truck and looks at vegas. He felt silence as a grave.

A small tick made everyone come back to their senses.
Vegas felt something break inside the vehicle ac Mechine.

Brother something coming out  of Ac ventilation grill, macus pointe out. A gas spread inside the vehicle. 

It's a Knockout gas web said looking at the gas colour, The mask will protect us, web said in little fear.

Vegas took an external microphone of the vehicle Radio,

Pete holds the external microphone in vegas hand, there is no use can't you the jeep infront of us, Everyone falls into sleep.

Vegas can clearly see what happened in the jeep in front of them through night vision goggles mask. He put the external microphone back into the place.

Pete opens the duffle bag and throws the guns into vegas hand.

Check out how many people are out there,  pete ask looking at web.

Web sent his bug up to fly into the sky. In a few minutes he said 30, fully armed,  few of them have a tranquilizer gun, web said in a low voice.

Web took a bamboo stick blowgun from the bag.

Vegas look at him in confusion.

It's more powerful than their tranquilizer gun, trust me, it makes them sleep in a second  web said casually.

Stay put and protect my brother,  vegas said in a stern voice.

I am not a kid i can help you macus said in a worried

Enough,  don't argue vegas said in a stern voice.

Pete see few people coming and checking people in jeep showing a thumps up.

Guide us through Ear Headset, pete ordered looking at web,

Web nod his head.

Pete and vegas stuff a few more gun and take  Assault rifle jump from the vehicle

Pete and vegas took them down with the guidance by web, and the fight happened for twenty minutes.  Few people fled from the place with the truck,  leaving the one truck behind.

A bullet scratched vegas bicep during the fight.

When the fight got over vegas went back to the vehicle where macus was.

Don't cry it's just a scratch and don't open your mouth to pete, He orders looking at macus in a stern voice.

Marcus did a first-aid for vegas.

Vegas changed his dress and left the vehicle to join pete and web.

We got 26, 24 is dead 2 in a sedative state and four got fled, pete said looking at vegas.

Pete see blood in vegas bicep,  you are hurt he ask in worry.

No,  asshole fall on me. Vegas said casually.

Vegas see nod come and stand outside the vehicle.  Seeing every one getting out of their unconscious state.

Boss what happened he ask in worry.

Get back to the vehicle, vegas ordered.

Vegas killed the thugs who are in an unconscious state.

Why web ask in anger.

No use, They are paid thugs, They know nothing about who sent them. Vegas said in a stern voice.

No one knows,  my trucks are carrying gold, except family members. And i don't doubt my drivers and workers.

Moreover, You need quite a lot of money for the replica container,  truck,  container lifting cranes and so on, these thugs can't afford it. Vegas said in a harsh tone.

If my guess is right, this is korn first failure. Vegas said looking at the replica truck container left by thugs. He was brought up by them, he knows what they are capable of.

!!
!!
!!
!!
!!
!!

Vega looks at a gold painted iron bar, and smirk. He ask web to bug one of the containers where the thugs took and fled.

Now he know the container went kinn secret safe house, when he was in the second family, he searched for the safe house, but he couldn't find it.
He knows the safe house contains precious things of korn. You are finished mr.korn, Vegas smirk

Continue .......