HEIR - 30

In the dining banquet

You look very happy Niran asked looking at his wife, regina

Regina : Cartel's son is a Xerox copy of your elder brother. He walks like him, talk like him, act like him. A reborn of your brother.

Niran : It's your imagination,  he somewhat looks like my brother V because he is a cartel son but nothing like my brother V, the boy looks sweet and his behavior is down to earth.

Regina : I wait for the person who will bell the cat finally he is here. Someone here to stop your dad's atrocity.

your dad hates your elder brother V, he killed him and destroyed his photos and everything without a trace that belongs to your brother.. Because his existence hurt his self-esteem and pride.

Niran : Dont talk rubbish, my dad is just a homophobic.

Regina.: really she sounds with sircastuc tone.   And chew her food and look at her son theo and rain politely chatting with vegas.

Why do i feel like your elder brother is reborn as a cartel son to avege your father. Perfect.

Nira : you are reading too many novels now days.

Regina lauf. : finally you dad get what he want.

Niran : what.

Regina : A rightful heir of ayuta capital

Niran : first theo then rain,  don't you feel bad your boys are losing their position of becoming ceo to some wild boy.

Regin kicked his leg and pinched niran thigh.

Ouch ouch stop niran said in pain. Just kidding

Regina : How dare you call my sister son a wild child. She grit her teeth in anger. 
Moreover vegas is the rightful heir to ayuta capital. No one can change it. And My sons are not shameless to fight with his brother for that position that dosent belong to them. They know their place. Moreover I didn't raise them like that.

Niran : you know why i love you.

Regina : why?

Niran : your heart is made of gold.

Regina smile shy.

Niran : i was wondering  how they become very close to vegas having conversation with vegas and pete, casually .

Regina : me too suprise to see my boy's behavior towards his cousin brother. See i raised him well.i thought they are full of attitude

Web was sitting beside his mother and lazily eating his food at the dining table , he started getting irritated because of the conversation. Well raised son my foot, He gritted his teeth. He can't take it anymore.

Web : Mom dad, theo and rain already know vegas for 10 years. They are very close friends. School and college met.
Dad My brother fought for the apartment to sell it at a cheaper price to his friend, remember.

Niran : yes but his name is pete.

Web raise his eye and look at pete who is sitting beside vegas.

Both regina and niran look in shock. Cartel introduces them to pete as vegas husband.

Regina : Wait wait wait you are saying that your brother fights with us to get that apartment for vegas so vegas gives it to his husband pete as a marriage gift.

Web : hmm my mummy is sharp. You are correct mom, he smiles.

Regina : how did they get very close.

Web : 10 year ago rain was saved by vegas while he got bullied in school. Rain and vegas fight the bullies hand in hand.
And theo did first aid to vegas and rain. From that time they are very close. Vegas, theo and rain are like a pack of wolves. 

Web look at vegas, How do i say to my nephew that your young uncle is in love with your younger brother. He murmur in a very low tone.

Regina : what

Web : i said i want to be his good brother. My tongue slipped.

She raises his eyes and looks at his son's nonsense talk.

Web look down started to eat his food. Finally the family can accep the gay relationship, he was happy that's a great relief for him. He becom gay because of macus. Now he can have an open relationship with his macus.

!!
!!
!!
!!
!

Rain and pete play with pebble, they throw into the running river.

Vegas and theo stand far away from them.

Remember the moon has a dark side,  theo said looking at vegas.

You mean my great grandfather, another family in the city. Vegas ask looking at theo.

Yes, theo noded his head.

Theo : He has bitch in the name of daughter and she has two asshole son's. More dangerous than your ex family. "A wolf in a sheep cloth" is the one you have to fear the most.

They even fall down and lick your dad's feet. They are scared of your dad. As far as i know they never provoked your dad but when it comes to rain they mock him and always find a fault in him,  because there is a rumor rain will next ceo so they have a grudge against rain. They even try to defame him.

10 years ago the thugs you both fought with were arranged by that woman. But i have no proof to go against her. That's why we stay away from them. You should be careful about those three ok, he said looking at vegas.

Moreover the old chairman, Your great-grandfather is homophobic.

Ayuta capital solely belongs to your dad, and because the founder is your grandfather my elder uncle mr.v. and your dad is a leader not a boss to ayuta.
He gives gifts and increment, bonus salaries during festival season and covers their medical expenses, no tuition fee for their kids in our school and college family Vacation much more goes on, so they see your dad as a god.

That's why our company is number one in this business world. No one can beat him. Moreover, your dad is a crook to the bone when it comes to business no one can beat in that field.  He outsmarts everyone in that field. So  your employee and  firm will expect more from you. Be prepared for that.

So that is why my dad wants three years to train me up, to prepare me vegas ask looking at theo.

Yes, he doesn't want your past to affect your future, theo said.

Vegas smile a little.

Vegas will understand his dad very soon, theo thought.

!!
!!
!!
!!
!!

Pete flopped over and cuddled vegas on the bed. What happened, vegas ask rubbing pete hair.

Nothing, pete answer in a low tone. He wants to stay like this on vegas forever. How can he say it was painful to live alone. Now he realizes  why granny insist him to reveal the truth to vegas about their  marriage.

Pete make a face and quietly lie on vegas.

CONTINUE ......