IN-SANE - 38

Cartel never thought he could see such an episode once again in his lifetime.  he never thought vegas would behave like this, his whole office room looked like a trash  dump area.

Please say you can cure him, kegomi ask looking at her husband.

It's curable dear, medical is advanced you know that, cartel said softly looking at his wife.

She cries, she knows how the disease affected his father in law. The personality disorder combines with Intermittent explosive disorder. Her father in law had the same disorder treated by her doctor father. Her father became a house doctor to her father in law.

For the past 21/2 years she never seen vegas like that, she thought vegas got the look but not the genes from her father in law.

That is not true, vegas kept everything suppressed inside him. The way the emotions shifted rapidly made her heart perplex at first. He was insanely angry and broke everything,. Seeing vegas like this. Her heart shook in agony.

I lock him down in the safe room sir. Beam said looking at cartel.

More than eight gigantic people need for vegas to drag him to the room to lock him down.

What triggered him,  kegomi asked looking at cartel.

His insecurity, cartel said looking at his wife.

What, she ask in confuse.

Of loosing pete.

Cartel came forward and held his wife's hand, trust me you have to trust me on this, i will find a way to cure him, Trust me, cartel said looking at his wife softly.

He already called theo and pete.

Cartel knows this is his fault. If he could have found his son sooner, vegas would have never gone through this.

He knows, theo already talked about vegas. As vegas was physically and mentally abused from childhood. After pete came to vegas life, everything changed drastically in him.

!!
!!
!!

Pete entered the ayuta estate, for the very first time. it's a 12 bedroom  mansion surrounded with 500 acre land with a small river running through it.  He already chatted a lot about this place, with arm and his friends in the dining room of the mafia main family house.

It took 5 minutes to reach from the gate to the front door.
A double-height entryway, flooded with light A living room, high wood ceilings upon which a metal chandelier hanging in. An Italian craftsmanship mansion.

Pete got mesmerized by the beauty of the house until he see  teacup,

Teacup head was wrapped with a bandage. A punch mark on his face.

He walked fast towards the teacup, who did this to you he asked in shock and anger.

When pete learns that kinn paid a bundle of money to yalee to know about him. And the rest, vegas breakdown after knowing the whole truth about kinn and him.

Where is vegas,  pete ask in a depressed tone. He want to solve the problem before vegas know about it.

But you have to meet our boss and dr.theo  they are waiting for you. Teacup said in a low voice.

Where is vegas, pete ask in a stern voice.

He is locked down in the basement. Teacup said in a low tone.

Take me there, pete said.

When he reaches the basement, he sees kegomi was silently standing with the key and looking at the door and crying,. Her hand are shaking.