PAIN - 21

Bunny wake up, one two three vegas click the camera and lauf looking at pete curling in the bed sleeping like cute bunny
Stop taking pictures of me to let me sleep, pete maka a  grumpy face and go back to sleep.

Vegs keep the camera on the tea table beside bed and sit beside pete and lean over pete and kiss him on the cheek, pete smile.

Pete wakup vegas said again

He don't want to wake up, he know if he open his eyes vegas will vanish in thin air. Hug me darling, pete said in a low sad tone.

i love you baby, vegas said in low magnetic sexy voice and hug him tightly on the bed.

Pochey look at pete sleep taking and smiling and tears come out of his closed eyes. He didn't want to wake up pete, he slowly close the pete bedroom and left the place.

!
!
!
!
!

Pete holds the second family ring in his hand. He knew mr.gun would listen to his words but it took quite a long time. He wants this ring to get nere mr.cartel. He knows that he only gets one chance,  he has to use it wisely. Preparing himself for past 3 months.

Pochey comes and sits beside pete in his bedroom.

Pochey : are you going to stay in a second family mansion.

Pete: no

Pochey : good, that what kinn want, you don't have to go to that house no one is there. Moreover kinn has arranged a better room for you nere by our bedroom, I'll help you to pack, you move on to that room. It's spacious.

Pete: no

Pochey : pete we are family, you don't have to stay in staff quarters.

Pete: ok

Pochey :  i never thought mr.gun accepted you as a son in law and made you his head of the second family and changed his all the property in your name. And leave the country.

Pete became silent for a long time.

Pochey ; what's going on in your head,  he asks and shakes Pete a bit..

Pete: i am ok. i want to go home,  can you come with me. He said softly.

If i break down i need someone to bring me back from my house pete thought.

Pochey : ok

This is not the first time pochey came to his apartment.

Pete ask pochey to wait in the hall and locked himself in the bedroom for an hour.

Pochey wants to knock on the door but stops himself. His phone started ringing.

Pochey took the phone from his pocket, kinn face appear on the screen. This man never leave us alone he thought. He pressed the button and started speaking with kinn.

Kinn ; how is the trip
Pochey : good

Kinn: when you reach his granma house call me

Pochey. : ya sure.

Kinn : can i speak to pete.

Pochey : he is sleeping

Kinn : ok,  call me after you reach your destination. 

Pochey : did your dad still angry at mr.gun for transferring all his property to pete.

Kinn : yep. Little bit. He asks Kim to marry pete to keep pete under his control.

Pochey. : what the hell man.

Kinn: i know i felt the same. Kim sneer and said no.

Pochey : are you guys crazy, he is mentally living with vegas.

Kinn : what? What you mean is he is mentally living with vegas.

Pochey : you don't know, i thought you know. Even thakhun knows.

Kinn : what are you blabbering.

Pochey : Pete started living in his own imaginary world a long time ago. Within a few days after vegas died. Always dwell himself thinking about vegas. In his imaginary world, every night vegas always hug him to sleep. Pete looks normal outside but he is not, very angry at someone.

Kinn : i think we should take him to the doctor.

Pochey : you think we didn't, me and thakhun took him to a psychiatrist, pete didn't co-operate. And we saw the other side of pete, he is very dangerous

Pete started getting angry at us and broke the doctor's nose turn the hospital upside down. He started seeing us as enemies who try to separate him from vegas. So the doctor suggested giving him some time.

You said pete will forget and move on, that thing never going to happen. So ask your dad to forget about the marriage deal.

Kinn : i can't do anything about that, this is not about the properties but this is about the power we get the position pete hold right now. We can't lose the power to anyone.

Pochey : so you are into it.

Kinn : yes, i have no other choice. Don't worry I'll convince pete for the marriage

Pochey: but kim, he is way too young for it. And he already said no to the marriage.

Kinn: i know, i did all the background he'll
will come to me on his own.

Pochey : go to hell, he cut the phone.

Poches turns around and sees Pete standing he got , startled.

Are you ok pete, pochey ask in worried

Pete nodded his head slowly, dishevelled hair, and the red eye show he cried again.

You cried again pete, poches asked in worry.

I am fine vegas, pete said in a soft tone. And walked away.

Pochey did say anything, he didn't want to say i am not vegas.

I cook something for you pete, pochey said following pete.

While eating the food in the dining room.

Pete : pochey if something happens to me, please take care of my grandma and marcus ok he said in a soft tone.

The boy doesn't want to become a gangster, save him, you promise that.

Pochey : nothing will happen to you.

Pete : promise me pochey.

Pochey looks at him and promises to pete.

Pochey : i protect both of them ok, now eat.

Pete : do you belive in reincarnation.

Pochey. : practically that's impossible.

Pete: when i ever ask vegas, why he is spoiling me, he said that he was reincarnated for me especially for me  to love me. But he left me high and dry.
Pete wiped his tears.

Now i strongly belive reincarnation, if that thing happens to me, I'll go back on time hug vegas tightly and i won't let him die without me.

Pochey looks at pete sad and fear.

Pete : don't look at me like that, i won't kill myself. He smile.

Pochey wants to say it's been three months forget vegas. But he couldn't, he knew that only ignite pete anger to the core.

While washing the dish, you know vegas never allows me to wash the dish,

Pochey looks at pete, I'll wash he try to grab the dirty plate from pete hand.

That's ok, pete said softly. Vegas never allows me to wash vessels because he thinks my hand will get spoil, never allow me to cook because i may accidentally get burned and never allow me to cut vegetables. He always have one reason to pamper me.

But vegas is a good cook, he cooks southern dishes like extravagant but can't eat them. He can't eat spicy food, pete lauf. He learn cooking for me. And he cooked only for me.

Pochey come nere and  hug pete, you will reincarnation and meet vegas. Pete leans on pochey shoulder and cries. I have too, and i am   praying everyday for it.

Continue .........