BEGINNING - 53

Pete kicked the food plate in anger,  it's been seven days he was locked down in the room.

He slowly touched the collar in his neck chained to the wall.  He is not a weak person to cry. But he cries seeing vegas on the tv cremation of some one dead body thinking of him.

He can't accept that vegas totally believed, that it was his dead body.

Kinn comes inside the room and looks at food spread around the floor. And the broken tv hanging on the wall.

You let me go,  Pete shouts in anger looking at kinn.

It's been seven days since how long are you planning to be stubborn like this. Kinn asked to look at pete with a smirk.

Are you crazy kinn, pete ask look at kinn in anger.

Yes i am crazy about you. Kinn said softly.

Pete felt annoying hearing the word again and again.

You are ruining everyone's life. What if Pochey finds out, how would he feel about you. Pete said in desperate, hoping that kinn will change his mind and let him go.

Pochey will accept us, kinn said with a smirk.

No he won't pete said in anger.

Don't be angry with me. Kinn said walking toward pete.

Pete walks back,  he knows what kinn want to do. His whole body shook in fear. He didn't want another kiss from kinn, he felt discusting.

When kinn moves very close to him, Pete kneels down on the floor and holds kinn leg, boss please let go, ill do anything for you He begs in a desperate tone.

Kinn smile rubbing pete hair, a soft and silky hair runs smooth inside his finger.

If pochey is ok with our relationship, will you accept me, kinn ask looking down at pete.

Pete nod his head vigorously. His only hope is pochey. He can save him from kinn.

Ok,  kinn slightly rub pete cheek, he likes this pete more than angry young man pete. It took seven days for pete to change like this. He was waiting for this pete. He wants to see his pete begging under him.

Pete felt discusting when kinn rub his cheek but it's way better than standing face to face with kinn and getting kissed by kinn, he thought

By the way you asked about the girl ya lee. She died on the spot. Actually I planned to kill mr.teacup but he escaped. Don't worry in the future I'll kill him, bring the head for you kinn said in anger.

Kinn slightly rub pete hair,  i like you pete l like you so much, why do have to be vegas why not me, he ask softly.

!!!!
!!!!
!!!

Pete doesn't know how he falls asleep when he wakes up he pochey sitting on the chair near the bed.

Pete rubs his eyes to see pochey clearly in the dark room.

Eat something pete, pochey said softly look at pete. starving yourself is not going to change anything. You need be healthy to survive.

Soon vegas will forget you and move on. If you adjust with kinn we can become a good brother. 

What? Pete shout in anger, fuck you pochey you know what you are asking.

I know, i am asking you to be my husband's mistress. It's not a big deal, pochey said nonchalantly.

Pete looks at pochey in wide eyes. Spill the beans he ask straightly looking at pochey. 

I want uncle korn to be in prison forever and kinn want you to be in his bed forever. We made a deal. Pochey said softly.