NORTHERN LIGHT - 37

Vegas removes the bang from pete forehead and kisses him on his forehead. We are behaving like teenage kids hiding and sneaking around

Pete lauf, kind of like it, did you find the culprit

Vegas : Yes and told my dad, he wants to kill her and wipe her whole family. But i said not to because i want to show them hell. They had fun seeing mom and dad in pain and it's my turn to give them back a thousand fold. Death is an easy way to escape, i am not going to allow that.

Pete can see pain in vegas eyes, he rubs vegas forehead to ease the pain. He knows what is vegas capable of. He knows what vegas went through. So they deserve it.

Let's do something fun, pete ask looking at vegas,

Pete build a snowman, i thought you indulge in sex, again and again vegas said with disappointed tone.

Pete couldn't resist vegas sharp phoenix sedative eye, Always thinking of sex, pete throw the snow ball at vegas. Vegas started chasing pete.

Vegas wrapped arm around pete waist and walk on the road, it's a very cold winter night. The road is totally covered with ice. They were a Winter cloth with warm gloves, knit cap and scarfs around their neck to keep them warm. They are here to spend a winter holiday in Finnish Lapland.

How long do we have to walk to see the reindeer , pete ask look at vegas

A few more minutes vegas said amusingly.

It's fucking cold, pete said in little anger, his whole body shiver in cold. Let's go back home, I want to go pete said looking at vegas.

Vegas turns back and sees his big villa they are only 100 feet away from their house. They never left the villa for three days. Before vegas opened his mouth pete turned back and ran toward the house. Vegas smiles and follows him back.

You look so cute, vegas shout and run back of pete.

Vegas drag pete to the top floor big balcony of his villa to see the auroras of northern Lights, as they appear at night.

We shouldn't miss this, vegas said looking at pete with joy.

Yes, pete noded his head and looked at vegas. In the darkness of cold winter northern lights appear incredible, like vegas appear in his life.  He thought.

Vegas was sitting very close to pete and hug him tightly. I want to spend the rest of my life like this, with you,  he said looking at pete.

I know, pete smile sweetly. He leans on the shoulders of vegas. He also wants the same.

!!
!!
!!
!!

A bundle of money thrown in front of ya lee a makeup artist who works for pete.

Just answering a few questions is enough,  time said looking at her in a private room in a restaurant.

She look at her new boyfriend in anger, who brought her here. She knows is mr.time a ceo of TT entertainment. And she doesn't recognize  the other  person.

She silently took the money and put it into her handbag. And Smile.

Very good choice. Kinn said by looking at her.

Let me come straight to the point, answers a few questions related to your boss pete. Time said looking at her.

She noded her head gesturing yes.

Time :  Did your boss have a boyfriend
Ya lee : no

Time smirk
Time : have you ever seen any hickey on his body.
Ya lee : no,  never.
She keep her face clueless and innocent.

What never kinn ask in suprise

Ya lee : yes sir, never had bruises.

Kinn noded his head, but the video and the dance clearly show how intimate was pete to that guy

Time : recently he is close to someone

Ya lee :  ha, basil a very cute doctor.

A very cute doctor,  kinn said again

Ye lee noded her head happily

Time : you know where he is working

Ya lee : no idea but i know he is a doctor and he is very close to my boss pete.

Wait a minutes kinn said and opened the gallery on his cellphone and looked for macus picture and showed it to yalee

Is this a doctor kinn show to yalee

Yes she noded her head.

Give me back my money, time ask in anger.

Yalee sadly looked at her boyfriend and sliently took the bundle of money from her bag.

You keep it, kinn said looking at her.

Few more question.  Kinn said looking at her

He took a vegas photo and show it to her.

Kinn:. You know who he is? 

Yalee : yes, our boss husband.

Kinn look at her in shock.

Kinn : have you ever seen him.

Yalee : not in real life, but in the photo, our boss always carries with him. And their video on his cellphone.

Kinn : you boss is always a happy person.

Yalee : not really. Something has been bothering him recently but i don't know what it is. He won't share any personal issues with us . Whenever he is sad he will run away. But he always try his level best to stay positive.

One more thing mr.teacup, he is our boss manager he is very close to our boss. Yalew said

You can leave now kinn said looking at her.
!!
!!
!!
!!
When the manager  teacup reaches the cartel villa in the city, he knows something bad happened.

He was silently sitting in the front office.

You can go in, his brother beam said looking at teacup with little resentment.

Cartel looked very angry like a tiger is ready to pounce on his prey.

A bundle of money on his table and yalee is standing on the side of the room. 

Cartel added a few more bundles of money to it.

She silently took the money and left the room. All the people who work for pete is not selected or appointed by pete. They all belong to the cartel. A loyal servent to mr.cartel. Even pete know that. Everyone who works on pete team know pete is cartel son in law. Married to cartel precious son, young master vegas.

When tea cup said everything to cartel.
He was suprise that pete is not what he thinks he is. He always thought pete is an emotional fool who is ready to die for his son. But today he felt different,  a very strong boy who can deal with hiis own problem without asking help from others, he understands pete is a self-made powerful person . Cartel smile.

My son's choice is really good but hiding everything to vegas is not good for their relationship. Cartel said looking at teacup. He know teacup will convey his message to pete.

The more he know about pete the more he like pete

If anything emergency you can call me i am ready to help pete. Cartel said looking at the teacup.

Yes sir,  Teacup said softly bowing his head
!!
!!

!!
!!

When ya lee comes down from the office, she see vegas walking toward her,

Vegas know who she is ya lee pete makeup women. He smile politely

She becom stiff and bowed her head,

Vegas went across her to the steps

Hot hot hot he is so fucking hot, yalee thought Aha he smiled at me She mumbled in shy.

Continue .....