GOLD - 44

Korn farm house.

Korn arranged the secret meeting in his farm house.

When kinn and pochey arrive there, they see mr.wine bunma sitting in the meeting room chatting with korn and thakhun.

Porchey sees a big smile on korn face. This man is up to something big he thought and sat in the chair in the conference room.

Wine brought the deal about stealing gold from  mr.cartel .

A 50 tone gold bar worth three billion two hundred fifteen million dollars getting transferred from one gold storage warehouse to another gold storage warehouse. Through a five trucks.

Two years ago mr.cartel opened another gold storage warehouse, nere by city, because his gold business started thriving very fast as he changed his business idea two and half years ago. He started making weightless small ornaments. And the sales hit the peak  The company made triple the profit than they expected.

So cartel bought a new gold mine and they hit another jackpot. He dug the gold more than he expected. As his gold storage in this main city got filled. 50 tons of gold came from his gold mine filled in the five trucks that are standing outside the warehouse inside the compound of the building.

Today morning , they are moving the truck to another warehouse. It takes 30 hours to reach that place. They won't stop until they reach the destination but There is one checkpoint on point, in the middle of the forest, we are going to make an accident that is going to stop the trucks. As my men already planted a sedative medicine in the air-conditioning evaporator in the truck. In the correct time it will blast and sedate the people inside the truck. Keep them asleep for an hour.

All we have to do is, change the gold container with our gold painted iron bar filled container. It's an interchangeable swap body commercial truck container, it will be easy for us to change the container.

Are you crazy,  porchey ask look at wine in anger,

Uncle  please don't support this, pochey ask looking at kinn and korn. We can't make a move against mr.cartel that to a five trucks of gold, a billion dollars worth of gold.

It's impossible to steal from him, pochey said looking at kinn.

Mr.Cartel will not be aware that he lost the gold. We are going to replace the gold with a gold painted iron bar. No one is going to know. Wine said looking at pochey. This is a 2 years plan, we won't fail. Wine said with confidence.

It's once in a lifetime we can't miss the chance. Cartel will never know that he lost the gold. Korn said looking at everyone in the room.

Trust me. When my brother becomes CEO he won't give access to touching the iron bar  duplicate gold, it will permanently stay inside the warehouse. Wine said with assurance.

I have been working for mr.cartel for the last three years, no good comes from mr.cartel if he finds out that we steal from him, pochey said in anger.

I know it's dangerous,  if mr.cartel finds out then it's the end of our clan. Thakhun  said in a low tone.

Loosening a billion dollars is nothing for a cartel It is not going to affect him in any way but stealing billion dollars from mr.cartel, the consequence will be big. Cartel will put an end card for you and me. It's too risky, i am not going to allow this to happen. Pochey said in anger.

Exactly today the market price of the gold is three billion two hundred fifteen million. We can split the money into two.. Wine said looking at korn casually.

Korn : A very Good deal, i don't want to miss this  but we don't have to be involved in person,  so i already arranged a group of local thugs who can steal the container for us. They know nothing about what is inside the container. . Moreover if they get caught, they can't reveal our identity to them. Because they know nothing about us, because it's a remote job given by an unknown person for the large sum of money.
.
When the thugs steal those containers, we ask them to take the container truck to our secret safe house. Once the thugs come inside with the truck,our team will lock them inside the safe house.

The mission happens tonight, chen will follow it, in the mean time you both go and attend mr.cartel banquet tomorrow evening.

When mark becom ceo, he'll help us to hide the iron gold bar in ware house permanently. Nothing is there to worry, kinn said looking at porchey.
Hope so pochey said in a worried tone.

When the banquet gets over we will meet in the ware house, korn said looking at wine. He show his thumps up and left the place

You are sharing with me at the last minute, Pochey ask look at kinn in anger
You dad is planning this for a very long time right, pochey ask looking at kinn.

Yes, the day he saw the mr.cartel gold truck running infront of his eyes with a very low security. Kinn chuckle. Whose fault is it. Mr.cartel have overconfident that no one can steal his things. Kinn smirk.

Kinn we need to talk in private thakhun said looking at kinn and pochey walking along the corridor.

Kinn nod his head and walked towards thakhun.

Thakhun dragged kinn to his old bedroom. And close the door with bang.

What's a problem,  kinn ask in annoyed.

I told you not to trouble pete right, thakhun ask looking at kinn in his eyes.

Kinn : Brother i am going to shower pete with gold, Very soon pete will fall into my lab. And don't you dare come between us. And pochey only belive my words.

Thakhun : You think pete will fall for your money.

Kinn :  I'll shower him With gold and money I'll take him to Hollywood, fulfill his dreams, he will be mine in no time.

Thakhun : you don't get it, and you'll never get it. Pete didn't fall in love with vegas for money. You are spoiling your own life, think about pochey. You are hurting him

Kinn : he will understand.

You fool, thakhun shouted in anger and left the place.

Contunue .....