COLD WAR-11

Vp - 11. Cold war

Kinn see vegas is not wearing his family ring. The ring is very important they should not remove it in any circumstances. Kinn smirk. Vegas is up to something he thought.

Seeing rain beside vegas Kinn felt his uncle gun playing double game, acting infront of them like he hated mr.cartel and want to end their business deal with him. but sending his son back to the next generation of ayuta family members.He already know mr.rain one of the powerful directors, ayuta capital. Next position to ceo mr.cartel and mr.rain is very close to vegas, what a game the father and son are playing he thought.

You know vegas nowadays people are stoop low and playing dirty games to get what they wanted, kinn said mockingly looking at vegas.

I know vegas smirk, some asshole turns his own son as a whore to fuck their own cousine for money and power he said mockingly looking at kinn and pochey. With a smirk.

What? Kinn ask confuse.

You'll know very soon, vegas said mockingly

Pete slightly rub vegas thigh under the table to pacify him.

The waiter entered the room and distracted everyone.

Waiter started serving the food but didn't serve drinks (alcohol) for theo and rain.

Theo removes the alcohol glass from vegas side and gives it back to the waiter with a polite smile. But the waiter's hands shake in fear.

Dont worry about the high price.   Drinks on us, you dont have to pay, kinn said in a soft tone and looked at the waiter and signal him to serve the drinks.

But the waiter didn't move. Just look at theo in fear

O that, i am a doctor i shouldn't drink and both are students they shouldn't drink too theo answered politely.

Kinn raises his eyes and looks at vegas in a smirk. Some one is controlling vegas, he can't belive his own eye.

Khun didn't like vegas sitting beside pete. He grunt in anger.

Doctor, i have visited your hospital but i couldn't get your appointment, time said looking at theo.

O really, i don't know. Theo answered with a smile and continued eating his food.

Pochey clearly sees that time hitting on the doctor  and the doctor ignoring it. You have a boyfriend mr.time, the man is beside you, pochey thought. Shameless.

You have a girlfriend, time continues to ask theo.

What to do if i like them they don't like me if they like me I don't like them. Theo replied  in teasing tone looking at time. He hated that guy.

Rain looks at his brother theo in annoyance. Are you planning to kill mr.time he asks in a very low tone only his brother could hear it.

He wanted to die what should i do, theo replied in a very low tone only his brother rain hears it.

Don't be shy to order. Order it whatever you want, you are free to eat, we are members in this club  Khun said in a mocking tone. Feel free.

Theo lauf mockingly, really What should i say About your generosity.

This hotel belongs to one of our customers. Mr.cartel, kinn said in a polite tone. He want them to know mr.cartel is giving first priority to them but not for mr.gun and his son vegas.

Mmm, you serve him as a customer but he treats you as a slave, what to do that is my cousin cartel nature. Thoe said mockingly

Vegas lost his appetite looking at kinn and his friend mocking eachother. He keeps his chopstick down on the plate and looks at eachother but they are not ready to stop their fight.

Pete sadly look at vegas.

And you are totally mistaken, this hotel belongs to my uncle nayon champ Ayuta . So it offically belong to us, Theo said mocking tone.

After hearing nayon champ Ayuta, Vegas  started to cough heavily.

Vegas gets up from the chair and walks out of the place. He felt like vomiting after hearing his name.

What happened to him, theo asked looking at vegas.

He has not been good after he came back from the island,  always moody, rain said in a worried tone

Now vomiting, moody and nauseous may be he is pregnant, rain said teasingly.

Theo hit the rain head heavily.

Ouch rain cries in pain and rubs his head.

I'll go and check it out. Theo get up from the chair to follow vegas.

Pete look at the way vegas went. He want to follow vegas. But he couldn't because of kinn. He is still his boss. He understood that vegas didn't share his story with his friends. He knows how sensitive this issue is.

Pete lost his appetite. He doesn't like to eat nayon hotel.

Excuses me, a harsh sound made everyone up and see mr.beam standing nere the door of the private dining room.

My life is fucked up, rain said heavily looking at mr.beam.

Kinn and every one know who is mr.beam is, a right hand man of mr.cartel.

Now what, rain ask looking at mr.beam.

We have an urgent board meeting young master, beam said in a polite tone looking at rain..

Rain lazily gets up from the chair.
Where is your brother, beam ask looking at rain

Find him it's your job, rain said carelessly. And walk out of the room.

Beam made a sign and followed rain.

A few minutes later theo comes inside and sees his brother's absence He looks at pete with a question mark.

Mr.beam came and took him away, time said in a hurry.

That asshole theo grunt in anger and sit on the chair and called his dad.

What's goin on,  theo ask casually.

What now, why an urgent board meeting.

What you mean by not sleeping in a board meeting, whoever has an eye will fall asleep. Theo said lazily. He really don't like this business that's why he choos to become doctor.

Dad you know why i study doctor,  only to escape from him, still he is pulling us to his board meeting. I am a fed up dad.

His dad said something on the phone.

Ya ya i understand please don't start your lecturer.

You know, we won't go out for eating ..we are in the uncle champ hotel. As they were not allow to eat outside.

Hmm ok. Theo cut the call and see every one ,look at him deeply.

What theo ask looking at every one.

Every one noded nothing and started to eat.

Theo left the place without saying goodbye to anyone in the dining place, as if they are nothing.

Theo walks back to the bathroom. And knock the door, i know vegas you are in there. I don't know what's going on, I'm going to meet my brother, when i come back let's speak.

Theo takes a big breath looking at the locked washroom.

Vegas opens the door and comes out of the washroom.

I am fine theo, just upset with my father, vegas said in a low tone.

Within a second vegas came back to normal. Common let's go he pull theo toward the parking lot.  Vegas doesn't want to continue eating in this hotel.

Theo looks at him sadly, he knows something is bothering his friend very badly.

Continue, ,,,,,,,,,,