MONSTER - 35

Time really moves fast pete thought looking at the wall clock in the apartment. Two weeks went just like that.

He took a bite of his bread in the breakfast nook and look at his manager teacup preparing coffee for him.

Two week really went fast, just like that, pete said looking at macus and web who is eating breakfast with him.

Yep macus noded and i enjoyed trekking and we caught some fish on the small dam. 

Really wow i missed it, pete said sadly.

For that you should come out of the room, web said teasingly and biting his bread sticks.

When are you leaving my house , pete ask looking at web. With a serious tone.

Web : I won't leave, i live where macus live.

Pete : macus living here for his safety.

Web : i do anything for you, for free. Like entirely wipe out the gossip from the social media.

Pete : dont change the topic. For the last 21/2 year did you ever seen me in gossip.

Web : common bro i beg you , i am good boy. He said pleadingly

Pete : good boy really from when. He asked raise his eyebrows.

Macus know pete is teasing web, he smiles looking at their conversation.

Ding a message pop in pete phone,

Pete took his phone to check it out, a vedio send by an anonymous number.

He touch the video to play it.
A vedio played,  he is dancing with a masked man, very close and very sedative sexy dance. He was dancing around vegas. He was a bit drunk that day, pulled vegas to the dancing floor and started dancing around vegas, in a sexy way. Rub vegas sexually with the dance move. Vegas was laughing and enjoying it, He learned the dirty dance especially for vegas. They were lost in their own world. It was dark and they couldn't see vegas face but as he refused to wear the mask after i got drunk. 

It was a party thrown by theo fiance actress nina agarwall.

Pete hand shank in fear, his father cartel clearly said that day not to do stupid before leaving the island to go the party hotel.

Web can see, something wrong, What is it bro, he ask in worry

Video,  pete show to web.

Some one who came to the party took it, but it was completely prohibited to bring the phone into the party club, web said.

Ding, messages from the same anonymous phone number, trust me i won't leak out but tonight meet me at the apartment xxx no house 409. You know who i am.

Asshole kinn pete grunt in anger. He knows it's Kinn's private condo that he used to take his pet boys to play with before meeting porchey. He never thought kinn would stoop low.

Give me half a day brother, I'll solve it, web said looking at worried pete.

We can, pete ask in a trembling tone, he was not worried about him, he was worried about vegas, as cartel said he asked for 3 years not only to teach his business but to find real culprit who want to kill his new born child. As cartel felt that his grandfather's another family behind it. He wants to find the real culprit before he introduces vegas into the world.

Those people who did not hesitate to kill newborns'babie, they are cruel to the bone, who will try to kill vegas once again. Pete thought

Web shake pete to bring back his sense as pete is trembling and murmuring something. 

It's all my fault, pete said in a trembling tone.
!!
!!
!!
!!
I can't steal the phone and live in that place ken messaged to web

He already recovered the phone for rita, p.a of nina. She is the one who recorded the video.

When theo threatened her she spit out everything. A big amount offered for her from a guy she met in a bar few day's ago. All she have to do is spy on pete if he is with someone. And make a video out of it and give it to him.

I can remotely delete whatever in his cellphone and computer device but what if he stored it in a pendrive, web ask looking at pete.

I'll go and meet him, pete said.

That's good at least the person is not kinn. Web said.

I know pete said in a low tone, as Ken informed that kinn got a leg sprain and he is with pochey. So there is more people access to that condo, pete thought.

It's mr.time,  web said looking at pete, TT entertainment CEO. 

!!
!!
!!
!!
Pete rolls his sleeve and looks at mr.time, tied up in the chair.

Time looks around the place,  a dirty dark small room.

I know what you want, time laugh mockingly, pen drive. Trust me, if you beat me also, i won't open my mouth.  I already saw The video in the pendrive, you are so sexy, time said in a teasing tone
Within a 24 hr kinn will find me and the pen drive. Trust me we had a deal. You know how it works better than anyone.

He knows, if time becomes not reachable, his p.a eventually reports it to kinn. And kinn will find time very soon. 

Why should i keep for a long hours to make a pickle out of you, Pete asks teasingly.

I bought you here only to beat you into blue. The injection i put you while kidnapping you, it's a obedient serum its a portion that makes you obey me like a doll  and you already gave me the pendrive.

Pete raises his hand and shows the pendrive,  the red colour pendrive, dangle in pete hand. He smiles mockingly looking at time.

Pete can see fear in time.

Time gulped in fear, He always thought Pete is a weakling small village boy with no background so he can easily bring pete under his control. But he never thought there was another face in this boy. He remembers that thakhun said that pete is more dangerous than you think he is, as he can control the monster like vegas we are noting infront of him.

You already got the pendrive, let me go time said in fear. And started shaking the wooden chair.

But i have to teach you some valuable lessons so you always remember, what you get while provoking me, Pete said mockingly looks at time and rotates the hockey stick in his hand.

You monster, time shouts in anger.

Continue ........