Prologue

TW for gore, violence, murder

POV of your obsessed author :D

Y/N L/N was a cold blooded killer, with no sense of remorse. Once she found someone she liked, everyone else would drop dead. And once her crush rejected her, they'd die, too.  Y/N loved the taste of blood, like humans like the taste of food. She'd crush on anyone, IT seemed she didn't have a type. Y/N enjoyed seeing the light leave the eyes of those who got in her way, of feeling the power their blood gave her, of the rush of adrenaline.

She loved to kill.

Mr. L/N and Mx. L/N, two vampires high up in the ranks, had no other choice but to send Y/N away to Nevermore high. It was nothing personal. Y/N's actions made the popularity of the L/Ns drop significantly, and that was no good.

Y/N, now crouched before the body of a girl, her fangs suck deep into the girl's neck. Her blood was almost sucked dry, and Y/N knew that she had work to do.

The name of the girl isn't important. She was just someone unlucky enough to catch the heart of Y/N's dear Senpai.

Y/N stood, twisting her head around to see her parent, Mx. L/N, watching her with a disappointed look it their eye. "My dear N/N," they said with an aging voice, running a hand through their white-streaked brown hair. "Why?"

Y/N wiped her mouth with her sleeve, turning fully around. "She was trying to keep me from Senpai. She deserved to die."

Mx. L/N sighed, slowly walking around the body. Their mouth watered at the lingering smell of irony blood. "This was the last school, N/N. You know what happens know, darling." They put a hand on Y/N's shoulder.

"Nevermore," Y/N hissed.

Ayyyyyyy so there it is, the lovely prologue of this shitty fanfic. I'm on episode 2 rn, so pls no spoilers-

ILY

-Author-chan

343 words