6 • Attack

I don't think I got any schoolwork done this week 😓 sorry if some of the words are incorrect, I'm using autocorrect and not editing it bc lazy

Y/N's POV :

I held the pole over his head. Wednesday's eyes were wide. "Are you sure about that?" I brought the pole down.

Rowan tuned at the last second and grabbed the pole from my hand. He gave me a wicked grin. "Oh, I'm sure." He flung it out of my reach.

"Y/N!" Wednesday warned in an anxious tone. "There's something-" I smiled, licking my pearly teeth, ignorant to her warning.

"You know," I started towards Rowan, swinging my hips, "those blood juice boxes are okay, but nothing beats drinking it from the source." When I got too close, Rowan extended his arm to me and pinned me to a tree. I kept smiling creepily. "Especially when their blood is still pumping."

Rowan cackled. I was putting his attention on me so that Wednesday could escape. So far it seemed to be working. "You can't escape me, freak."

"Who's the freak?" I replied, sticking my tongue out.

"Hey!" Wednesday shouted. I scowled when Rowan turned to her. But my thoughts were immediately broken by a large growl and a giant Plants Vs Zombies-looking monster lunging at him. I dropped to the ground, my ankle making a satisfying Pop as Rowan lost his grip on me.

"What the hellfire?!" I hissed. "That thing's stealing my dinner!"

"We've got bigger problems to deal with, Y/N!"

I nodded and ran to Wednesday's side. "I guess we should, ah, leave?" Wednesday looked at me with her gorgeous dead eyes. "What? He tried to kill you. This is just Karma."

Rowan let out an agonizing scream. Wednesday shrugged. "It's possible that it's too late to save him anyway." I smiled.

To prove her point, the garden-attacking monster growled at us and leaped off into the forest again. All that was left of its presence was a couple footprints, Rowan's slashed up, bloody corpse, and a piece of paper drifting to the ground.

Wednesday bent over like a robot and picked it up, her eyes taking in the drawing that the page bore. She hesitated before whispering, "This is me."

Wednesday's POV

Y/N glided over to me, a slight limp in her step. She put a hand on the drawing, moving it slightly so she could examine it. Her nails were painted F/C, which made her S/C skin pop. "Holy crap, man, you're right!"

"Of course I'm right. And I am not a man."

Y/N rolled her eyes. "Figure of speech, Addams."

I glanced over at the corpse. "We should leave." Y/N shook her head.

"I'm hungry. You can go, but like I said, nothing beats blood from a body." She let go of the drawing and appeared beside Rowan. I didn't want to be there when she sucked the blood from him, so I folded up the drawing and walked into the forest, opposite to where the monster had gone.

Y/N's POV, time skip

I wiped the blood from the corners of my mouth and stood up, examining the boy. Dead. My ankle throbbed, and I shrugged.

Oh, well, not my problem.

Back at the dorm, Enid was just leaving. I bumped into her as she tried to walk out of the room and I tried to walk in. "Oh! Sorry, Y/N!"

"Whatever. You seen Wednesday?" I brushed off my clothes. She nodded.

"She's speaking with Principal Weems. Why?"

"No reason. If you see her, tell her I'll be in my coffin waiting." I pushed past Enid and closed myself into the dark.

As for my idea, I figured out how to get it into the story along with the stuff I moved from this chapter. Eeeeeee

609 words