🖤 • A Stormy Confession

(Posted at 10pm the day before my birthday because I couldn't wait omg)

Hello, doves.

No, this chapter does not mean that I'm returning, as much as all of us want - myself included. I am just writing you all a present as I finally reached Level Fifteen in Life. (It's my birthday :3)

This special chapter is full of fluff and has nothing to do with the actual plot. I just really wanted to give you what I'm sure you wanted when you started reading this story : a confession and a kiss.

I am here to deliver. So buckle up, simps, because I put my heart and soul into this chapter. (And my loneliness mixed with my desire for a hot goth gf)

Allow us to begin.

Old-Lady-Author's POV :

(By the way, allow yourself to assume that you and Wednesday found yourself in a fight prior to this chapter. Perhaps comment what you're fighting about?)

Normally, you loved the rain. It was peaceful and so what if your vampiric powers didn't function when the sky weeped? Storms brought you nothing but happiness and warmth.

Today would be no different. Well, it would be no different had you not been in a fight with Wednesday.

You didn't remember why she was mad at you. All you remember was her running off into the dark abyss of downpour, leaving you standing at the entrance of Nevermore.

Now, with your clothing soaked and sticking uncomfortably to your skin, you ran through the puddles, calling out to the double-braided girl. You couldn't hear anything but the noise of the rain and distant thunderclaps.

You ran and ran and ran until you slipped in a puddle of liquidy mud, dirtying your clothes. You hissed and stood up, hoping to Count Dracula that nobody witnessed your tumble.

Again, you called out Wednesday's name. You were beginning to lose hope when you noticed a figure leaning against a tree a bit farther into the forest you'd ended up in. You carefully approached, wary that it wasn't your friend that was leaning there.

But there she was. You softly repeated her name and she turned around angrily. "Y/N, leave me alone." Wednesday didn't express a lot of emotions, so you were caught off guard with her clear anger. "I don't wish to speak with you. Go."

"Wednesday, please-"

But Wednesday wouldn't listen. She scolded you and didn't give you a chance to apologize. You couldn't think of what to say. You couldn't think of what would make her forgive you and whatever you did.

"I'm in love with you," you blurted, then covered your mouth with your eyes wide. You couldn't believe you actually said that. You'd never even admitted it to yourself, yet here you were, confessing your love to her.

"What?"

You took a deep breath, aware that there was no going back now. "I'm in love with you, Wednesday, and I have been since I fist saw you. You're amazing and so smart and beautiful and I can't think straight when I'm around you." You didn't stop talking long enough to see the blush on Wednesday's pale face. "I'd do anything for you and if you really want me to leave, then I will."

"Don't."

You froze and stared at Wednesday.

Now it was your turn to be confused. "What?"

"Don't leave." Wednesday looked to her muddy shoes. "I have come to realize that I, too, have developed feelings for you. I wasn't sure before, but it seems I am now. When you admitted . . ." She paused. "When you admitted your admiration, I felt the strongest urge I've ever felt to kiss you."

Without thinking, you took Wednesday's face into your hand and pulled her into you, pressing your cold lips against her warm and soft ones. She pushed into the kiss and you wrapped your arms around her waist and neck. She ran her fingers through your wet hair and as the kiss grew more passionate, she began tugging at your hair.

I'm kissing Wednesday Addams.

Please let me know what you thought, and how you'd like the real confession to go. I'll see you all hopefully soon. This chapter made me happy. I might write more, soon.

AAAAA YOU HAD NO IDEA HOW HARD IT WAS FOR ME TO WAIT TO PUBLISH THIS CHAPTER. I FINISHED IT LIKE A WEEK AGO AND UGHHHHH STUPID DUE DATES

Anywho~ Thank you, my doves. Bye.

730 words.