11 • Therapy

Ahhhhh I'm back y'all !!! I love you guys so much you are all so sweet omgggg 🥹🥹

I'm rewatching Wednesday and omggggg Bianca- I love her so much wtffff!!!!??? Like total bitch and I love her.

Also, I'm legit saying the lines from this book during the scenes, like when Rowan tried to kill Wednesday.

And Tyler ahh he's so cute??? Like??? Hunny I don't like boys??? Wtf?????

And Enid??? Best girl???

Okay I'm done let's get on with this ~

Y/N's POV :

Yeah, I couldn't find Wednesday or the severed hand. Instead, I happened to run into Weems.

"Hello, Y/N," she said, smiling. "Did you forget aboutyour therapy sessions? You have one in" - she glanced at her watch - "half an hour. Come along, I will escort you." She reached for my arm, and I moved out of the way, not breaking eye contact.

"I dislike the idea of this, ma'am," I told her, my head tilted to see her. She was much taller than me, and boy was I jealous. It would be much easier to scare people with the height I did not possess. "And besides, I am busy."

"Whatever it is can wait," Weems put her hands on my back and steered me towards the exit. I tried to stop her, my arms holding onto the doorframes we passed so she couldn't push me through, but nothing worked. I cursed. "Shouldn't you be in uniform, L/N?"

"I should be at my old school." I let out a whine as I was shoved into the passenger seat of her car. "You know, this is making me, ah, stressed. That's not good, right? Maybe I should go lay down-" Weems locked the doors before I could open mine. I stuck my tongue out at her.

"Well, you'll be able to talk to your therapist about that." Weems sent me a smile, her foot slowly pushing down on the gas pedal as the car made its way to Jericho. She continued to talk, mostly about stuff I didn't care about, so I ignored her.

 "I noticed you and Wednesday have gotten closer." This caught my attention. I turned to look at her.

"Physically?" I replied flatly, knowing damn well what she meant. "Because we do share a room. Of course, Enid is also in the same room. I wonder why you didn't mention her. Did you forget about her? I find that hard to believe, she makes her presence very well known."

Weems let out a chuckle. "No, Y/N. As friends. I've noticed how you follow her around everywhere, and glare at anyone who talks to her."

"I- I don't follow her around. I'm just making sure she's okay." I was stuttering noticeably, which made my statement sound like a lie, which it wasn't. Right? "And besides, I don't glare at anyone who talks to her. I am a very lovely person, you know."

"Indeed," agreed Weems.

"I'm just protecting her. Like when Rowan tried to kill her, both those times. I'm protecting her. That's all. I'm protecting her." My fingers tugged at my hair as I bit my lip. That's all. I'm protecting a friend, right? Nothing else. I didn't know what Weems was talking about.

"It seems," nodded Weems.

"Screw off."

She glanced at me as we pulled up in front of the building. "I wouldn't use that language with me. Vulgar language might get you expelled if you're not careful."

"Ah, shit. That'd be f-ing horrible wouldn't it? Damn, I'm so f-ing sorry, Weems." It took a lot of strength to keep a smile off of my face. "Wish could keep my f-ing mouth shut, and not say any more shitty f-ing words. Only pussies swear so f-ing much, and I am not a shitty little bitch."

Weems unlocked the door after parking the car. "I'll be waiting for you out here. I wouldn't suggest trying to escape. However, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't leave Wednesday." She smirked at me.

"I wonder what your blood tastes like, ma'am." I slammed the door after getting out and made my way up to the therapist's office, stomping all the while.

•Time skip•

I sat, legs crossed, on the white couch. My shoes were muddy, so I made sure I put them up where they could get mud everywhere. The therapist, a woman with blonde hair and eyes that were far apart, started at me, her large eye twitching. I smirked, digging my heels into the fabric some more.

"Hello, Y/N. I'm glad we finally have a chance to talk." I stared at her. She let out a shaky laugh, tilting her head to the side like she was trying to  figure something out. "You remind me of Wednesday with that glare."

I showed my fangs through a smile. "Thank you."

She seemed pleased. Kinbott leaned forward. "Speaking of Wednesday-"

I stood up harshly and began to stomp towards the door. Before she could stop me, I was out of her little torture chamber filled with knitted things and into the hallway.

But the horrid Principal Weems stood outside the door to Kinbott's office, and I ran into her, letting out a string of curses as I fell to the ground with a Thump. My ankle was still sore, and of course I had to go and twist it on my way down. I stood up with a limp and she smiled at me.

"You didn't think you'd escape that easily, did you?"

I shrugged, shifting my weight onto my good foot. Weems noticed, and she eyed my ankle. "I got uncomfortable," I replied, crossing my arms. "I don't like talking to strangers."

Kinbott appeared behind me, a smile plastered on her face. "I hope we can change that, Y/N. I'd like us to be good friends one day." I stared her right in her large eyes.

"I don't want to be friends with a fly-looking bitch."

The look of frustration on Kinbott's face was priceless.

Principal Weems put her hands on my shoulders and steered me back inside the room. "You still have an hour in this session. If you promise you won't try to escape, I'll go let Wednesday know where you are."

This is a trap, isn't it. What should I say? Should I attack her? I'm kinda weak . . . Maybe I should start crying. Yeah, let's try that. WAIT. If I show emotions, then Kill-thot will have more to talk about with me. Ahh f-ck.

"Y/N?" Kinbott was saying my name, staring at me like she was worried. "Are you okay?"

"What answer will get less questions afterward?" I heard the door click as Weems left. I crossed my arms again, turning up my nose into the air.

"That's not how this works, I'm afraid," Kinbott smiled. "I'd like you to be honest with your answers." I snorted.

"I honestly don't want to be here. Can I go now?"

She shook her head. "I would really like to talk about Wednesday. You seem to have a connection with her, am I right?"

I sat down again, stretching. "I only like anime boys."

"I didn't said you liked Wednesday, Y/N, yet you're implying you do." Kinbott seemed satisfied.

"You're kind of a bitch, aren't you?" I raised my eyebrow and absentmindedly played with the ring Wednesday had given me.

"That's very rude."

I pretended to be shocked. "Damn, sorry, Kil- Kinbott."

She sighed. "Why don't you tell me about Aiden Hunter?"

I looked at my feet. I tried hard not to think about him, because he honestly brought up pain whenever I did. My eyes burned. "He was . . . my friend."

Kinbott nodded, understanding that this was a touchy subject. She was silent for a minute.

"Tell me about him."

And that's how this bitch got me to talk.

Ayyy okay another chapter done and edited. Ughhh

~Author-Chan

1272 words