❤️ • Valentine's Special

GUYS I MISSED YOU SO MUCH IGFKHCIGDUFZGJCHI MY LIFE IS SUPER FCKED UP RN SO HERE'S A SPECIAL ~

ALSO LOOKIT

THIS IS THE MC OF A WEBTOON I WANNA DRAW DO YOU LIKE HER?!  I MIGHT ALSO POST THE WRITTEN NOVEL HERE IF YOU GUYS WANT

THIS IS THE MC OF A WEBTOON I WANNA DRAW DO YOU LIKE HER?! I MIGHT ALSO POST THE WRITTEN NOVEL HERE IF YOU GUYS WANT...

THIS IS THE MC OF A WEBTOON I WANNA DRAW DO YOU LIKE HER?!  I MIGHT ALSO POST THE WRITTEN NOVEL HERE IF YOU GUYS WANT

AND THIS IS A PANEL FROM THE WEBTOON I'VE ALREADY STARTED

I'M SO ARTIST 😎😎😎

FOLLOW MY ART INSTA @fxcelesslunar

Serious talk :

If you've seen the book on my page titled ' plirofories project ' you may be wondering what it's about. It's actually for a project I'm doing by the same name. If you want to find out more, please follow the Instagram @plirofories.chan. There's more info there. I appreciate it.

Okay back to the story ❤️

My POV:

Convincing Wednesday to go out on a date was hard. Probably the hardest thing you'd ever done. And your life hasn't been that hard.

Anyway, you did manage to drag Wednesday to a diner in Jericho. Luckily, you didn't have to chain her to the seat with the large, iron chains you packed in your black backpack. You sat across from her and smiled.

"Order whatever you want," you purred, "it's on me."

"Y/N." Wednesday stared hard at you. "You don't have any money." You scoffed and sat back, swinging your muddy boots up onto the table.

"I never said I was going to pay, my dear Wednesday." Your eyes were closed. They shot open and you grinned. "Hey, that rhymed!"

Wednesday shook her head. "Don't steal from here. My friend works here." She nodded her head at the boy behind the counter. He was washing the countertop. Tyler. You recognized him from the harvest festival or whatever it was.

You hissed and glared at him. "You don't need him." You flicked your hair back and leaned forward. "You have me."

Wednesday shrugged. "And?" There was a joking tone in her voice that you picked up on, which made you smile.

"And I'm the best girlfriend you'll ever have. I'll kill anyone who gets in my way." At first, you were joking as well. I mean, you two weren't even official. But that last statement was true. You would make sure that it was always just the two of you.

"Hm." Wednesday didn't say anything else. Tyler walked up to your table. Your glare made him shift his weight nervously.

"Can I get you anything?" he asked, trying to avoid eye contact with you.

"Your decapitated head." You stared at him with dead eyes and a wide smile.

"The special," Wednesday said. "We'll take the special." Tyler nodded.

"One Valentine's special coming right up." He turned and quickly shuffled away. You turned your head to Wednesday.

"Got anything for me, my love?" you asked slyly. Wednesday nodded, much to your surprise.

She pulled out a black box with your second favourite colour-ed bow tied around it. She handed it to you, and just got a second, your fingers touched, sending a cold jolt through your body. You blushed.

"Open it."

You smiled and pulled at the ribbon. It wouldn't budge so you sliced it off with your pocket knife and took off the lid. Inside, you found a shiny bracelet. As you took it out of the box, you noticed it matched the promise ring on your finger, another gift from her.

"Hooooly shit," you muttered, your jaw dropping.

"Thing picked it out," Wednesday lied, scratching her neck. She didn't want to seem too obsessed with you, despite the fact that she really was.

You picked up on the lie, though. "Tell Thing it's perfect."

Wednesday showed a hint of a smile.

"I will. Happy Valentine's Day, Y/N."

"Happy Valentine's Day, Wednesday."

Okiii bai

621 words

Edit: ah fck I forgot to ask y'all something

Which would you read :

-Umeji Kizuguchi x Y/N
-Dabi x Y/N
-Toga x fem!Y/N
-Fabricio Tacunan x Y/N
-Shin Higaku x Y/N
-something else

Okii baiiiii (for real)

666 words😎