10 • Manicure

LOOKIT THIS ART I FOUND ITS SO CUTE BUT I COULDN'T FIND THE ARTIST AAAAAA

Pls comment I'm getting lonely 😢😢

Enid (❤️❤️)'s POV

"We need to get back to the woods, but Weems has been watching us like a vulture circling a carcass." Wednesday's voice was firm. She was talking about N/N and herself, who I actually thought was cool.

I crossed my arms, a small smile on my face. "And you want me to cover so that you can return to the scene of a crime that didn't happen?" N/N was hanging from the ceiling again. She scoffed.

"She's got a point, Day."

"I have beekeeping club this afternoon. I need you as a decoy," Wednesday continued. I noticed she didn't mention N/N this time, but then again, she didn't do anything ever, especially going to clubs.

"Sorry," I replied, shrugging. "Two strikes."

"One more and you're out," N/N giggled, grinning.

"I'm busy and bees totally creep me out." Suddenly, I got an idea. "Why don't you ask Thing?" Wednesday glared at me. "Oh, wait, you can't, because he's mad at you."

"I like you more every day," N/N said. I winked at her.

"Why's he mad? He's the one who screwed up."

I raised an eyebrow at her statement. "All I know is we spent an hour giving each other manis and he really opened up." To this, I heard N/N gasp.

"You did what? Thing promised he'd do it with me! How dare you!" One second N/N was on the roof, the next she was in her coffin with the door slamming shut.

"Um. Anyway, he feels like you don't respect him as a person." Wednesday frowned even more.

"Technically, he's only a hand."

"Wednesday!" I exclaimed, baffled. "He's your family! He would do anything for you!" I took a breath. "Go apologize and I'll reconsider helping you."

Wednesday didn't move.

"Go on," I said again.

"Apologize."

Wednesday stormed out of the dorm room and I went over to N/N's coffin. When I went to knock, the door swung open. N/N was pouting.

"I'll paint your nails tonight," I said. She grinned and went to follow Wednesday, skipping.

Can anyone explain wtf continuous variation is in words for a dummy? I'm trying to study but I dunno what it means 😭😭😭

-Nico-kun

375 words