2 • Vampires

Do you ever just get a feeling like something's gonna be good? I feel that for this story ahh

Wednesday's POV

Vampires bothered me to no end. I found their lust for blood bothersome and annoying. The few vampires that found themselves unfortunate enough to get themselves in the clutches of my family were obsessed with blood. It's all they talked about, and I had wanted to rip their fans out.

Y/N seemed different, perhaps less lustful for blood, or maybe she was just better at hiding it.

I won't say that she doesn't bother me. Thanks to her presence, Enid and I were forced to rearrange some of our belongings to accommodate to the vampire's spatial issues. Additionally, she flooded our room with more colour. Granted, she was much more gloomy than Enid, to which I was thankful. Y/N's things were all red or black, so I wasn't too uncomfortable.

Enid was instructed to show Y/N around, so I took this opportunity to write while Thing searched her things. He showed me anything he thought was important. Based on his findings, I was able to conclude that Y/N had OLD; Obsessive Love Disorder with possibly BPD and/or ADHD. Of course, I couldn't be sure.

Things took the liberty of searching through Y/N's files. She was a killer. I'd look into that later.

Y/N and Enid returned, Enid chatting loudly while Y/N looked frustrated. She glided over to her desk. It was in the middle of the room, next to her bed; a coffin. She pulled out a book from the bookshelf above her desk and appeared on the roof, upside-down. I watched her from the corner of my eye.

"Wow, that's impressive, Y/N!" Enid said loudly. Y/N growled softly. "I haven't known a lot of vampires."

"Let's keep it that way," Y/N replied grumpily. She wasn't wearing a uniform and I wondered how she managed to stay out of one. I looked down at my own, special ordered. Would Y/N ask for one with a cape? My mother used to say that vampires needed capes like alcoholics needed liquor. I wasn't too sure that was true.

"Do you sleep in this coffin?" Enid asked, running her hands along the delicate designs in the wood. Y/N said nothing. "Is it uncomfortable? Do you get trapped in there? Sorry, not a talker, I get it. Neither is Wednesday."

Y/N looked at me with her E/C eyes, eyelashes long and thick. "Does she ever shut up?"

I shook my head, typing on my typewriter. "Not that I've noticed, no."

"That's unfortunate," Y/N replied, turning a page in her book. I peered at it, trying to read the title. The Memoirs of Count Dracula. I've read it; it's not the best story.

"You are aware that most of the events in that book are incorrect," I told her. She rolled her eyes.

"You think I don't know that?" I shrugged, looking away.

"Just saying." I heard the vampire scoff and float down to the ground. She crawled into the coffin and shut the door.

Ahh sorry for the short chapter. Don't worry, we're getting to the juicy bits soon!!!

~Author-chan

546 words