1 • Roomates

I'm back witches. Get ready, or whatever idk. Sorry, idk what I'm doing

Y/N's POV

I stood, my bright E/C eyes shifting to take in the entire school. It was raining, and I could tell thunder was not far behind.

"Well, my little nightmare," father said, holding a red umbrella with jewels dripping down the sides to look like blood drops, "are you ready? Principal Weems is surely waiting."

I scoffed, looking up at the crying sky. The rain was soothing, like the slow drip of blood from a small cut. I loved the rain. "She can wait longer. I'm not done yet." Fatter put his large hand on my shoulder, a silent warning. I took in one last breath and pushed him off. "Alright."

You might be thinking : "Y/N, vampires don't breathe. To that I say, don't be so dumb. We breathe. Born vampires do, at least. Turned vamps are a different story. Breathing is never necessary. But it still feels good, like taking a deep breath when you haven't in a while."

Principal Weems' office was boring. It reminded me of our mansion. The walls were a muddy red, with brown decorations around the room, sitting uselessly. Larissa Weems sat at her desk, typing in a laptop. She raised an eyebrow as we entered.

"Ah, the L/N family. I wasn't sure if you would make it. Apologies, please have a seat." She waved her hand at three chairs; one closest to the desk, and two behind. My father had to forcibly sit me in the one closest to Weems.

"Y/N, right?" she said to me, smiling. I barred my fangs. "Lovely name. May I ask what it means?"

"No."

Larissa froze for a moment. "Um. Okay. So, tell me about yourself, Y/N. Why are you here?" She leaned forward. I knew she had the answers already, like a teacher asking for the answers to a question on the board. I hated teachers.

"I'm here because if I try to leave now, my parents will stop me. Are we done here?" I went to get up, but father's hand drove me back into place.

"Alright, Y/N. You've been to ten different schools since you were nine. Care to explain why?"

"I killed them all." I decided to keep my answers short and hope this principal would let me leave.

Larissa smiled again. "You're joining our school late in the year, but your family has been funding Nevermore for decades, so we'll allow it. You know, yesterday we had a girl in here; she was in the same circumstances as you. Wednesday Addams. Heard of her? I'm sure you two will make great friends."

"I'm sure." I rolled my eyes, sarcastic undertone to my words. I ran a hand through my H/C hair.

"Y/N," the principal continued, unfazed by my rudeness. "In order for you to stay at this school, you are being ordered to do therapy. For your, uh, feelings." I crossed my arms. Alright, this bi-

"Y/N," father rested his hand on my shoulder, giving it a stern squeeze. He didn't say anything else. He didn't need to. I had to listen or I'd become my family's next meal.

"Would you like to see your room? Due to a lack of space, we've signed you to a room with two other girls in it, but I'm sure that won't be a problem."

Soon we were walking through the long hallways as Principal Weems went over the history and blah blah blah. I stopped paying attention.

When we finally arrived, we opened the door to a half colourful, half gloomy room. I cringed at the rainbow of colours, but also at the lack of blood red on the other side. Who was I stuck with; two gremlins?

A bright girl squealed and walked up to me. She went in for a hug, but I snapped my teeth at her. The other girl, wearing all black with two dark braids stood in place. She was much more chill. I already didn't hate her.

"Y/N, this is Enid and Wednesday. Your new roommates."

Ahhhhh okay here we are. I changed my mind about the chapter per episode because I'm lazy lol

~Author-chan

715 words