🎁 • Birthday Special

(Art above is from an Etsy shop - I dunno which one lmao. Credit to them)

Here we got a birthday special for @BITCH_WE_GAY, whose birthday is today — December 27th (ayyyyyyy)

Here's ur present and cake 🎂🍰 I hope u like I made it myself -w- 🎁

Celebrate y'all !! 🍺🍷🍸🍻🍾🍰🍰🍰🧁

if you don't comment, you're straight

Enid's POV :

While Yoko and the other vampires distracted N/N, Wednesday, Thing, and I decorated the dorm room for her birthday. Decorating was so much fun, even with Wednesday's complaining.

"I am not sure if these decorations fit Y/N's aesthetic," she muttered, handing Thing one of the F/C streamers.

"They're her favorite colour," I replied, placing a wrapped box on N/N's desk. "It's not my fault they're not all black."

Wednesday shrugged. "Whatever."

I wanted this party to be perfect for N/N. She was so amazing, and I needed her to know how much I care- uh, Wednesday and I care for her.

My phone vibrated in my pocket. "Oh, it's Xavier." I read the text. "He says that N/N is getting annoyed at the others. She wants to come back." I looked up at Wednesday. "What do we do?"

Wednesday looked down at the withering flower she always carried with her. She walked towards the door. "I'll handle it. You continue decorating." And with that, Wednesday Addams left the dorm.

Wednesday's POV :

I hung back when I heard Y/N's voice, grumpy and demanding.

"Okay, idiots. You either tell me what the hell is going on, or I get to taste vamp blood. You choose." I could almost hear her cross her arms and sneer.

"Yoko, this one's on you," one of them said. Footsteps sounded from their direction, getting closer to myself. The students turned the corner and saw me standing there. "Oh!" one of them stepped back, startled, though he tried to play it off. "Hey, Addams." He almost turned to tell Y/N I was here, but I stopped him, putting a finger to my mouth. He nodded. "Gotcha." They left.

I listened some more. Yoko was struggling, with Y/N's prodding questions, and I knew I'd have to step in soon enough.

"Would you be asking Wednesday all these questions?" Yoko put her hands on her hips.

"Dumb question. We don't need to think about that, because Wednesday isn't here. I am asking you these questions, though, so we can focus on the answers."

I twirled the flower in my fingers. It was dying, which made it so much more lovely, and its dried out petals reminded me of Y/N and her love of blood.

Yoko let out a sigh. "Fine. I wanted to ask you something." I almost made my presence known, but I wanted to know what Yoko was going to say.

"I dunno what you're gonna ask," Y/N said, "but I can almost guarantee the answer is no." I smiled for a spilt second.

"I wanted to know if you were going to participate in the Poe Cup."

(Sorry if your birthday is after the Poe Cup!! I didn't know what to put lmao)

Y/N's voice was flat. "You know the answer to that."

Yoko sighed again. "Yeah, I figured." Y/N started walking in my direction. "Where are you going?"

"I smell self-pity and dread." Y/N turned the corner dramatically and smiled when she saw me. "Hi, Day."

"Hello, Y/N." I held back my own grin. My communication device buzzed and I took a look at the screen.

Roommate #1 : were ready

Roommate #1 : u can bring y/N back here

"Who texted?" Y/N asked, trying to peek at the message. I moved the device out of her view.

"Enid."

"Sinclair?"

"No, Enid Eilish. Yes, Sinclair." I turned on my heel and began to walk towards the dorm. "Come on." She didn't hesitate, following me closely.

•Ophelia's Hall•

The door opened, the lights off with red candles lit around the room. Y/N's favourite flavoured cake was in the centre of the room, with enough layers that it almost reached the ceiling. Everyone was crowded around, cheering Happy Birthday.

Y/N looked at me, confused. "Happy birthday?" In much quieter words, she mumbled, "I didn't know it was your birthday, sorry."

"No, Y/N, it's your birthday," I shook my head, raising an eyebrow. She knit her brow.

"Shit, it is?" She looked at the date on her device. "It is. Damn, okay." She smiled a toothy grin. "Give me all them motherf-ing presents."

We spent hours watching her opening presents, then cleaning up the cake Y/N threw at everyone else, and then cleaning up the wrapping paper while Y/N passed out from a sugar high.

After everyone left, including Enid, and Y/N woke up, I decided to give her the present I got for her.

I sat her down on the floor, then sat across from her. She seemed excited, and I had to get Thing to bring me the small box. Y/N's eyes were wide. Reluctantly, I handed her the box.

I watched her open it, nearly trembling. She gasped when she saw the ring, a glittering (birth stone) with a black metal band. I saw tears come to her eyes.

"It's a promise ring," I muttered. I held up my hand that bore a matching ring. "So we'll always be friends." A small voice in my head whispered the true purpose as Y/N slipped on the ring and tackled me in a hug.

So I'll never forget you're the one I want to propose to one day.

The End

Happy birthday, @BITCH_WE_GAY

(This special has no impact in the actual story!)

If your birthday is coming up, or you want a special chapter for a certain holiday, comment! I always respond as soon as I can!

If anyone is wondering why I reply so much, it's because I can't handle the comments being uneven in numbers 😅

1001 words