❤️ • Christmas Special

Hihi!! If you don't celebrate Christmas, you can pretend it's another holiday you do celebrate or skip this chapter, it's not relevant to the story! Ily!!

POV of your obsessed author

As snow fluttered down from the dark skies, students at Nevermore lit the fireplaces. Stockings were hung for those who celebrated Christmas, decorated trees with presents underneath and mistletoes in doorframes. The moon was bright, shining a light of joy and happiness onto the school.

You and Wednesday were curled up in front of the fireplace in your dorm, her warm hand in your cold one. A black and purple spiderweb blanket was wrapped around the two of you. Wednesday's head was resting in the crook of your neck, her hair down in wavy curls.

Your tree, a dark traditional Christmas tree that was made to look like it was dying, was set up next to the fireplace. It was decorated with pictures of you and your girlfriend, and of course your close friend Enid (who was spending the night with one of her friends). Under the tree lay many presents of all sizes, wrapped up in pretty monochrome paper and black bows.

Wednesday was humming a song and you matched her tone, rubbing your thumb over her knuckles. Glancing at the clock, you saw that it was almost midnight. 11:53 pm - 23:53.

"It's almost Christmas," Wednesday told you, taking a deep breath. Thing was close to the fire, testing to see how much heat he could handle.

"It is," you agreed, kissing her forehead softly.

You sat in silence until midnight struck. Loud bells echoed throughout the school, followed by a chorus of Christmas carols.

Wednesday pulled away from you, staring into your eyes. You felt a blush bite your cheeks as she put her hands on your cheek. She pulled you in for a kiss, murmuring against your skin,

"I love you."

I'll do another one where they open presents and stuff-

•Author-chan

331 words