Arrival

Kess pov.

I would say I was late to the party, half of Magnolia was in ruins and the guild a pile of rubble. I went to work and went straight to the wounded.

I started and worked my way along through the injured.

"Hey your new, i havent seen you in the guild.", a red haired blue eyed re equip mage says as I wrap her bicep.

"I'm not, I heard someones been bugging my cousin, but I'm glad to see I wasn't needed. Her guild had her back.", I say as she studies me.

Erzas pov...

I watched the stranger as she tended to my injuries. I could sense her magic so I knew she was a type of mage, but what I didn't know yet.

"So you just randomly decided to tend our wounds?",I ask.

"Well ya, looked like a additional set of hands would be appreciated. ", she says helping me up with a smile. She's so easy going but who she's related to is a puzzle, she looks like no one, and I can't place her personality.

"You have my gratitude then...."

"Oh silly me, I'm Kess. Kess Kyle. ", says the ravenette. "Pleased to meet ya Erza." as she tilts her head with a two finger salute.

"How is it you know my name?" I ask as we walk.

" Why my cousin's letters of course, your the only red headed re-equip mage I see around here. I also heard that your the best person to talk to for buying cakes ", she says as her lavender grey eyes twinkle "I have a little sweet tooth myself.

"So who's your....", "Erza can you help us with Loke and Reedus?", a voice says

as we jog over to Myra.

I don't miss the way Kess studies Loke, a temporary look of recognition in her eyes before jogging over and using herself to support him while I help Myra with Reedus. She doesn't flinch at the weight as he squints not quite looking at her.

We take them over to a healer tent and Kess helps him on the bed as he finally looks at her, his face puzzled.

"Your new here princess, because I'd remember an angelic face like yours.", he starts as she rolls her eyes.

"Of all the guys i could've treated I get the player.", she says with a chuckle making me laugh.

"She's got you pegged already Loke.", I say smirking as she begins to tend his wounds as he removes his jacket to make it easier for her.

"Well maybe I can repay you princess.", he says." For the first aid of course"

Loke's pov....

Her scent was lovely, like apple blossoms on a warm spring day, and her voice an laugh sweet while her pretty eyes smiled with her as her straight black hair tempted me to touch it. She seamed so familiar though, like a nagging feeling we've met.