trial of the lion

Kess's p.o.v.

I was dressed in a pair of black jeans and a Green t-shirt with a denim jacket my messenger bag ready as me and Loke looked at the mouth to the cave of trial we were intent on happening. In the Celestial world every spirit has a ring and every ring has a trial. And to Pass spirit and human must pass together. We were now looking at the entry to the trial for Loke's ring as the mouth of the cave was shaped like a lion's head and the entrance was the mouth.

Loke stood next to me, in his now usual suit and tie, shades on his face as he looks forward one hand in his pocket.

"Are you sure your ready for this Loke, you'll be stuck with me for a long time.", I ask looking over at him as he smiles at me.

"I'm more than ready princess.", he says taking my hand and pulling me against him our hands in the air " I can't wait to claim you as my own." as he buries his face in my hair hanging at the crook of my neck making me blush as when he pulls from there he crashes his lips on my own possessively.

"Then we better get this show on the road.", I say panting after we pull apart for air.

He just nods with a smirk keeping my hand in his as we enter the cave.

"Who dares to take the trial of the Lion for Leo the Lion's key?", comes a booming voice.

I step forward and hold my head up "I do, I'm Kess Kyle.", I state looking ahead towards a glowing doorway.

"Leo the Lion are you certain your willing to take the trial and risk being bonded to her!", the voice asks "A human"

"Yes I'll accept her and no other as my life mate. " he says as I feel like I'm in a beam of light with Loke whose at my side and suddenly he pulling me tight against him until there's a flash and suddenly the room is gone as is Loke.

I'm in a room of mirrors and before me stands a lion like creature in the middle, his head a lion, body draped in a shiny gold cloak.

"If you wish to be proved worthy of the leader of the zodiac you must defeat me. If you fail you die.", he says as I extend my mind and he charges me........

Loke's p.o.v.

I find my self in a room of doors, and I'm short Kess. "Kess! Kess!", I shout worriedly for the ravenette.

"She's battling , if she fails to defeat the monster she dies.", says the voice.

"Then why aren't I with her!", I shout.

"To be with a zodiac she must prove worthy, or die for being prideful enough to prove she's good enough!", it booms.

"She is the only one who will ever be worthy in my eyes, she's proved brave, loyal, loving, protective and kind!", I shout.

"Then enter the doors to her memories, see if she's all you thought her to be or think her to be.", shouts the voice.

"I could never love her any less.", I say as I open the first door.

"Kess be ok."

Kess's p.o.v.

This creature has been tough all my hits pass through and here in this trial as he taunts my keys don't work so it's me and my sword.

I tried telepathy and despite how solid his hits have been on me I can't grasp him. I swing once again my sword passing through as the creature but this time he grabs me from my neck tossing me into the glass shattering it getting glass in my back, but this time it screams in pain and I look up and notice he's taken damage.

Then it hits me like a light bulb turning on. The mirrors , break the mirrors. I run to the one next to me and kick it shattering it and he screams again bleeding more. I proceed to run around the room shattering the mirrors as it screams and weakens until all the mirrors but one are broke and he whimpers as I shatter it and he lets out a last wail before he disintegrates. Behind the last mirror are a set of steps at which I sheath my blade and run my cut and bruised body down them hoping Loke's down there since I haven't been able to locate his mind.