Friendly chat

Kess's p.o.v.

After a few days on the trail again my target's trail got cold, but being ambushed by bandits didn't help every few days.

I had decided to drag my tired hide back to Magnolia because I had a gut feeling I needed to be there.

When I arrived since I knew she wouldn't be at the guild I went to Lucy's apartment.

"Kess your back so soon.", she says and you look bad.

"I lost the trail due to traveling a trail that was loaded with bandit attacks.", I say as she lets me in.

"I thought I'd see if you minded if I crashed here a few days. "

"Oh Kess, it'd be nice to have someone normal around for a little bit.", she says laughing.

"Did you just call me normal.", I say raising an eyebrow as I sit on her couch.

"Yep and guess what?", she says.

"What?", I ask intrigued.

"I'm going to see Dad, and tell him not to mess with Fairy Tail anymore.", she says "And you can just house sit since my team mates are always dropping in."

"Sure Luce, I can house sit.", I say.

The next couple days she gets ready while I sleep on her couch and use her shower.

I felt the extent of my exhaustion, and despite offers I kept to the couch.

Gray's p.o.v

I decided to drop in on Lucy and see how she's doing seeing as she hasn't been to the guild work site in a couple days. On the way I ran into Loke on the way in.

"Hey Gray, can you give these keys to Lucy, I found them for her.", Loke says as we walk in together.

"Why don't you come in and give them to her yourself she doesn't bite.", I say taking note of how white he looks.

My poor partners virtually petrified.

"Fine I'll drop them off for you but you owe me.", I say stopping in front of Lucy's door which opens before Loke can run or I can knock to reveal the ravenette who'd helped out with the injured when the guild was attacked, and Lucy's cousin.

"Hey boys.", she says sleepily leaning in the doorway in a blue tank top and tan sleep shorts. "Oh Gray and Loke, right?", she says cocking her head cutely and I feel myself blush and I can tell Loke.

"I princess I see we meet again, I should of realized your were Lucy's cousin.", he says.

"If your looking for my cousin I'm house sitting for her but your both welcome to come in and have a glass of ice tea with me.", she says "But you may wanna come in so I can see if I got any sweatpants for you. Don't those boxers get drafty." causing me to realize my state of undress.