Celestial rings

Kess's p.o.v.

I can't believe I got talked into this job with Lucy and her team. I know she needs rent, but still. If only my stupid uncle hadn't shown up and hit her up for jewels too. Then she wouldn't have ran off on a great job to save his but when he didn't need it and now I'm with her team helping her on this crappy job. We're working as waiters in a magic café. And lucky me is stuck in a skimpy outfit and I keep getting the pervert tables in between hearing my cousin have hissy fits.

The only entertaining thing is that Gray's hot and running around shirtless. Yes I have a boyfriend but it doesn't make me blind, I mean seriously Gray has a six pack at least. I kneel down again as the pervs at my table whine again, since I'm cleaning up there busted glass since they were hoping to see up my skirt. Jokes on them, I wore shorts under my skirt today. I just feel so underdressed in this top. I make quick work of the glass wincing when I get a little cut on my finger from one of the bigger pieces. I take the stuff to the back as I run into Gray.

 "Whoa what did that?", he asks as I put the glass in a empty box and in the can.

 "Pervs at table 5 dropped a glass to look up my skirt. Wanna bring then there soup while I clean this up quick?", I say as they bell rings signaling there soup is ready.

"Sure Kess.", he says as he grabs the tray heading over while I get down the first aid kit and start to run water over my bleeding finger.

"Hey kitten not that I'm complaining cause I like the view, but's what's with working this place?", comes Loke's voice as I look over to where my boyfriend and leader of the Zodiac stands. I grab a piece of paper towel and dry my hands putting pressure on my cut as I do.

 "Helping Lucy make her rent.", I say as he instructs me to sit while he finishes drying my hand before taking my cut finger in his mouth as I freeze as he looks at me innocently while his tongue coats and swirls around my finger. When he stops as he puts the band aid on my finger I know my face is very red.

"And this?", he asks holding my hand.

"Some pervs broke a glass, and I got stuck cleaning it up.", I say smirking "Oh that reminds me." I say as I look and see them blowing on there hot soup before I use my telekinesis to spill the soup onto there laps and cover my chuckle at there yelps as Gray returns to our area giving me a grin, as Loke smirks.

"Kess you can't scald the customers.", my cousin stomps over to me.

"What do you mean all I saw was four clumsy perverts who've been dropping and spilling things since they got here right Gray?", I say innocently as Erza enters.

"Erza?', Lucy complains

"She has a point they've spilled and dropped things since they got here.", Erza says sharing a evil look with me.

"So Loke do you need a table?", I ask.

 "Ya , actually where I can watch the pervs.", he says.

"Right this way.", I say taking a tray and a menu placing him at a table next to the perverts "Can I get you a drink?"

"A coke would be good princess.", he says smirking at me sexily.

"Coming right up.", I say with a wink as a perv grabs my arm.

 "Hey we need another water pitcher.", they say as I look at there full pitcher.

"Um sir , your pitcher's full.", I say raising an eyebrow.

"Not for long.", says the other as they throw there pitchers contents at me just as I'm grabbed and shielded by Loke whose jacket is now wet.

"Hey you spoiled the fun.", he says as Loke shifts so he faces them adjusting his glasses with a predatory look on his face as he grins.

"I just didn't want you seeing what's mine. If her shirt got wet it'd be see through.", he says pulling me against him so my backs against his chest. "And I've sworn to protect my princess, even from the likes of you a few perverts. Now eat your meals , and make sure to leave a big tip to make up for all the hassles you've caused her and get out." as he growls at the last part with a tone of authority as the pervs turn white as you can feel the magic energy radiate off Loke.

 If I was willing to admit it I'd have to say the tone in his voice had my heart racing as he nuzzled his face against my neck. Like this he is incredibly attractive.

 Loke's p.o.v.

 After Kess was all done with her job we sat outside on a bench, Kess now in her own clothes a pair of blue jeans and a tank top with her messenger bag as the others collected the money inside. Her hair hung down as she leaned against me.

"So Loke, what brought you out? I have feeling this is more than a pleasure visit.", she says looking up at me.

"What do you know about the celestial rings.", I ask as she studies me thoughtfully.

"It's what a spirit and human get who complete a trial based on the key that belongs to the spirit. It permanently binds a portion of that spirit's energy to the human eternally binding them. It's basically marrying the two, and by binding the energies the human ceases to age. The spirit is able to be in our world for longer periods of time, and the human can pass through said spirit's gate.

Also in the case of animal spirits they must mark there human mate also, this allows them to telepathically communicate from anywhere. And allows the spirit to feel the human's pain when there hurt. Also the ring prevents the spirit from being ordered to harm the mate in cases where the mate isn't a key holder. If the mate is a keyholder then the key turns into the rings.", Kess says as she crosses her arms.

 "Wow, beautiful and smart. ", I say gazing at her in awe "I want you to go through the trial with me. "

"Loke, are you sure about this? This is forever for you.", she asks "I don't wanna be something you regret."

"I can't regret you Kess, I don't think I'd want t be in a world where you weren't.", I say looking at her as Lucy runs out.

"Kess we got to hurry master needs to see us , Something about taking on large dark guild.", Lucy says.

"Go ahead, we'll talk some more later. But think about it. I won't change my mind and I won't stop asking.", I say

 "Good, don't stop.", she says smiling as she leans towards me and I close the distance tasting the cola on her lips. ' Because if your certain, I'm willing to take the trial with you Loke. Cause I love you.' she sends the last part telepathically making me grin into the kiss.

"I love you too my princess.", I say