partner and her vision

authors note : finally the identity of Kess's S-Class trial partner is revealed

Loke's p.o.v.

As soon as Gray barged into the bathroom and laid eyes on my Kess, I couldn't help feeling more irritated that he essentially was looking at my naked wife as she threatened him. He just stood there dumb founded though so I decided to act and grabbed him "Come on Gray.", I say practically dragging him from the bathroom by his shirt. "And stop looking at my girl or I'll poke your eyes out"

That part knocked him out of his stupor as I shut the bathroom door before releasing him by the couch as I glare at him.

"Loke I came to talk to you about the trials but you got some serious explaining to do!", Gray says upset sounding as Kess comes in a few minutes later now dressed in her pink cat pajama pants and a blue tank top her wet hair down as she enters the room with beat red cheeks due to the embarrassment of Gray catching her in the tub.

"Could you turn down the volume Gray I just got rid of one headache.", she says then gestures for us to take a seat which we do as she sits on the armrest of my chair placing her hands in her lap.

"Ok, so what's going on why's she in your bathroom. She's not some plaything like the other girls, Kess is Nakama, and Lucy's cousin.", Gray growls.

"I assure you it's nothing like that. Since I've been with Kess those girls don't exist.", I say looking up at her as she smiles softly at me.

"It's kind of a secret since we didn't want it out until after S-Class but Gray, after the Nirvana thing we went on a trial together.", she starts

"It was for our right to love each other and be together, And she passed", I add watching her lovingly "So I made her my wife."

Then to make my point I pull her into my lap startling her.

"You guys got married. Lucy's gonna kill you for not telling her or having her at the wedding.", Gray says

"Well I guess we did basically elope.", Kess says "But please until after the trials keep this on the down low."

"Ya I can do that.", he says " So wow you and Loke. Who'd of thunk he'd settle down and marry, let a lone stick to one girl." At which he chuckles and me and Kess have matching smirks.

We then move on to discussing the trial and I agree to meet Gray at the guild tomorrow. "Just remember Kess, just cause your Loke's wife don't mean we're going easy on you.", he says

"Good I don't expect you too, then it wouldn't be fair to all the people who were working for it that didn't get nominated.", she says rolling he eyes " I'm not even sure why I was nominated. I've been here less time then Lucy, Juvia or Gajeel."

"He probably just saw something in you that you didn't Kess. ", I say sensing through our link her confusion as I absentmindedly rub her back "Also you didn't over react just now like your cousin would of when Gray said we're going all out."

"Well I guess tomorrow I'll find me a partner and meet you guys at the guild then.", she says "Cause I wanna see the look on Lucy's face when you tell her your Key will be unavailable for the trial."

Kess's p.o.v.

Having a never ending depth messenger bag is great. I was thinking over who to partner with on the way to the guild as I passed through the market and got some good deals on protein bars, dried fruits and trail mix and other things I can put In my bag so I can eat during the trial if I need to. I felt so great today, my headache was cleared up, I had a great night with Loke after Gray left, a great sleep, yummy breakfast.