Crushes

Kess's p.o.v.

I stared at the stars laying on the roof to Fairy Hills as I thought about the job and Loke. I looked down as I heard some one fall and groan and spotted Loke, I could sense his pain, and his magic was fluctuating. His magic signature wasn't normal like humans to begin.

I jump from spot to spot as I hop down and approach him.

"Loke, what's up?", I say kneeling by him as I support his obviously strained body.

"Kess why are you here.", he says surprised as the attack ends.

"Stargazing.", I say smiling as I help him stand as he smiles slightly thankful making my heart skip.

"Mind if I join you?", he says and I can sense he doesn't wanna be alone.

"Sure the stars are free. ", I say smiling as we move to a bench we can watch from "So which sign's your favorite?"

"I'd say Leo.", he says adjusting his glasses as I nod my head smirking.

"What are the odds you'd say my star sign.", I say giggling as he looks at me surprised.

"Your a Leo too.", he says as I nod

"Hey look there he is.", I say pointing as I lean into him a little causing his eyes to follow "He used to be so much brighter than the other signs until three years ago." She has no idea how different three years can be.

"He's met so many people he's probably forgotten me, I was blonde like Lucy before my hair color changed , and I was so little.", she says a little sad.

"Maybe if he saw you, you've just changed so much he can't place you.", he says.

"Things should of been different, he should of never become one of Karen's Spirits.", I say as he looks at me shocked.

Leo's p.o.v

She knows about my last owner. She sounded so sad when she said it though.

"Why shouldn't he of ended up with Karen?", I ask

"Because the person who was supposed to get his key cared about him.", she says "Look at me ramble when we should be talking about you Loke. You were in pain and I felt your magic fluctuate.

"How can you tell?", I ask.

"My dad's side of the family were strong telekinetic mages.", she says smiling as I feel her hand take my as her eyes plead me share my pain with her. "I could read your mind but I try to respect peoples privacy."

At said moment I felt another attack as she grabbed me to support me as a loving feeling entered my head and heart, absorbing the pain easing it when I opened my eyes I felt Kess's arms around my waist as she stroked my spiky hair in an affectionate way. "What did you do?" I said leaning my head on her shoulder.