The battle of Fairy Tail

Loke's p.o.v.

Due to Freya's insistence Kess was made to rest at my place a couple more days. Not that I minded I enjoyed Kess's company.

We were currently cuddled on the couch watching a movie and she was set to return tomorrow to Magnolia.

Only I felt the pull like Lucy my other holder needed help suddenly.

"Kess I gotta go, duty calls.", I say as she lets me up.

"Then we better go save my cousin's but.", she says giggling as she gets up.

"Not like that princess, I don't want anyone else seeing my princess in my sleep clothes .", I say teasingly as a light envelopes her and she in a black skirt that's long in the back and short in the front so she can still fight in it and a black tank top with my symbol on her chest as her keys were now on her hip and sword on her back.  Her raven hair was still down but it always looked amazing.   "Shall we." as I offer my hand which she takes as I adjust my glasses before we go through the gate  and I run to grab Lucy whose about to be blown up as Kess uses her telekinesis

and grabs a doll that screams making it fly into Bickslow.

"So it's the little Lion Spirit, I beat you once, just cause you got your power back doesn't mean you'll win this time in the battle of fairy tail.

"I don't give a crap about the battle of Fairy Tail Bickslow.  My only concern is protecting my key holders.", He says setting Lucy down and adjusting his shades. 

"Your just a puppet now.", Bickslow says.

"No I'm there guardian, and I will beat you because I can feel my holders love. Because love makes spirits stronger Regulas!", he says as his fist glows and he punches destroying another doll.

Stay back Lucy and Kess I'll handle this."

"No way, Spirits are partners ", Lucy says pulling out her whip.

"I'm with Lucy on this one Loke, we're comrades . If your gonna battle then I'm gonna be at your side.", Kess says pulling out her sword taking a stance on my otherside.

Is it wrong to think you keyholder looks hot holding a sharp object. I think I just fell a little more in love with Kess.

We destroy the last doll and he tries some spell that if you see him he can control me.

I have my eyes closed as the girls stand back to back behind me.

"Do you trust me?", I ask as I try to think up a way to beat him.

"With my life Loke.", Kess says as Lucy says "Of course."

"I can sense him at five o'clock.", Kess says

"Get ready to attack! Lions white light!", I say as the light blinds Bickslow and the girls attack together knocking him out and his mask is removed.