The battle ends and 7 years

Kess's p.o.v.

When I came to I was at base camp on laying on a matt with a few other injured guild mates as my friends were fighting a man with silver hair, a incredibly obese guy, a giant chicken, and a guy in a samurai suit all at once. It was mostly Cana, Lisanna, Levi, and for some reason Freed and Bickslow. Although Bickslow was using Elfman as a puppet. Most of those fighting were hurt though, so that means we need help.

"Open gate of the Cat and Tiger Kyo and Tai!", I shout as I stand up and the two spirits appear ready to fight.

"Help our friends boys." and they nod as I enter the fray with them. I arrive as tubby is fighting the girls.

"Someone's delusional.", I say kicking his stomach making him drop his dumb doll as Tai takes it

"I'll take this tubby.", he says "Wouldn't want you in control of that sweet body." as he winks at Lisanna making her blush.

"No I can't date four women I'm not that kind of guy!", he shouts as I help Cana up. We quickly finish him now that I Tai has his dolly as the boy take care of the chicken, and the other two.

At said moment I see an explosion where the airship for Grimoire Heart was. "Boys help mop up, I'm gonna give our friends a lift." , I say to Kyo and Tai who nod as I pull up my last jade key.

"Open gate of the Dragon Akira!", I shout as the dragon appears again in full size as I get on him "We need a pick up and your armor is stronger than Sky's feathers incase there's fire."

He nods as we take off as we fly towards the ship at full speed and are able to arrive as the ship is going down and I see the others at the edge.

"Kess!", Shouts my cousin as I nod and they hop on so we can land safely as we watch the left overs from the guild land.

Upon landing we all return to camp were Wendy starts healing and patching people up until Erza decides to help.

Freya and Loke of course pop up so Freya can help and Loke can check on me.

"I was so worried earlier when Akira said you fainted but I still needed to recharge.", he says as he inspects me kneeling while Freya does her magic.

"I was too, but I have a feeling it's not over yet Loke.", I say looking in his eyes.

"Then I'll stay with you until the end.", he says looking in my eyes.

"Loke you should be in the spirit world recovering!", Lucy yells at him as he looks and smirks.

"She's still mad cause Capricorn said she's to heavy.", I say chuckling as he caresses my face.

"All done mine kinder, I'll be back if you need me.", Freya says going back.

"We need to be alone for a few.", he says echoing my thoughts "It's been a long day and if what your saying comes"

"Lets go find a spot.", I say standing as he takes my arm to help me up "There was a great waterfall a little ways away since Lucy and Cana are going to the hot springs."

"You don't have to tell me twice.", he says with a wink lifting me bridal style. After many hours alone with my zodiac husband in and at the waterfall we finally headed back. We were cleaner, and more relaxed as we neared camp when I heard it. The roar from my vision. "

"Loke.", I say as the master yells for us to run and we do him gripping onto my hand as the master tries to hold the large black dragon off. "Loke your not ready for a battle!"

"I won't leave your side while I have energy and your not safe!", he says but its short as it's soon decided we head to help save the master and we do. We battled the dragon giving him the best of what I had left being I'm to drained to call Akira. Loke stayed at my side as we fought and I called Thor but none of our attacks are scratching it.

It was decided we needed to give our remaining energy to the script mages to shield us from the blast.

We circled up and held hands as the dragon's blast came at us and Levi and Reed cast there spell. Using my link with Loke I sent him a last message in case we didn't make it out.

Loke's p.o.v.

"I love you.", I heard in my head through the link as the blast sent me to the spirit world through my gate.

"Kess!", I shouted to the air as I felt her magic surge and it was like her mind was dormant but somewhere, somehow her magic was alive. I wanted to open my gate through her or Lucy but neither would open effectively trapping me in the spirit world.

"We may be separated but I'll find my way back to you.", her words rang in my head of the day she had the vision and told me.

But for now my baby was gone. In the spirit world it was like a limbo, and time passes slower here then there.

I thought of our last hours before the attack at the waterfall. I was glad I'd gone to be with her, as she had surrendered to the moment.

I remembered how she felt, and tasted. How she smelt and looked. And how she looked at me, how she held onto me. How she let me in our link and we could feel everything each other felt.

For what felt like a long time since she was gone I dwelt on that not leaving my apartment. Only to try my gate. It was 7 years in the human world according to the other Zodiac. I was just getting out of the shower when I felt her consciousness start to resurface as if she was groggy and waking. At that moment my heart jumped as I felt her surface in my mind.

"She's alive!" , I shout running out only in a t-shirt and shorts as I opened my gate and there was Tenrou as a few of our mates were all over our reviving guild mates.

"Kess!", I shout as she looks up at me from within a crater and scoop her up into my arms burying my face into her neck.

"Loke?", she says.

"I missed you.", I say as she hugs back.