honey moon and edolas

Loke's p.o.v.

I awoke the first morning with a new pleasant warmth in my bed as I looked over Kess who was curled up with me in my tangled blankets.

I wonder how Lucy will feel about this. The vision of my new wife made my heart swell with a pride as my mark on her flesh peered out through her hair and it had turned into my constellation. I could feel bit's of my power that had entered her from the binding, and knew she'd need time for her body to adjust to it.

She'd need to stay in the spirit world a few days for her body to fully adjust, but when it did she could use my door to call me or to come to me.

And best of all my celestial energy has stopped her aging. She'll be with me always. Well unless someone kills her, but I won't let that happen, she's my princess. I felt her start to stir against me as her beautiful lavender grey eyes began to open.

"Loke?", she says sleepily looking up at me.

"Good morning kitten sleep well?", I say as I run a hand through her hair.

"MMMM", she says enjoying when I touch her hair.

"Well I'm all yours for today kitten, I got the other zodiac to cover for me.", I say smiling as she smiles at me sweetly all the love in her eyes .

"Mine all day, I like the sound of that, hmm whatever shall I do with you.", she says an smirks teasingly as she wraps her arms around my neck as I wrap one around her waist.

"I have a few ideas.", I say pecking her lips and we stayed there for hours just being together like nothing else existed until we got hungry and went downstairs so I could fix us some food.

I just had on a pair of pajama pants and she and her messy hair were in one of my long t-shirts leaving her long legs bare as she sat on the counter next to the stove her legs crossed. You could say it was very distracting for me, if we didn't need food I'd of carried her back to my room or better yet taken her right here and now.

But I eventually got the food made and we ate together before returning to earlier activities. That day we only left the room to eat, shower , or use the restroom.

Throughout the day I could feel my energy as it melded with her from our bond. She couldn't tell now but when we exited the celestial world she'd notice. Especially since it looks like we'll be called to Edolas soon, to help Lucy and the others. At least for now Kess wasn't in any kind of danger while with me. It's once less key holder to worry over. Correction I think as she sleeps against me again as I look at her ring.

She's my wife, and wears my ring and holds my heart.

Kess's p.o.v.

We were currently curled up on Loke's couch as we were reading a magazine together, discussing apartment shopping when he looked up.

"What is it?", I ask as he looks back at me.

"Lucy's calling again, I don't think Virgo can handle this.", he says getting up.

"Then we best go, no one fudges with my cousin.", I say getting up.

"Then we best get you changed.", he says smirking as the lights light giant fire flies surround me and when they vanish I'm no longer in Loke's t-shirt but black jeans , and a black tank top with Leo's constellation on it in gold and a black leather jacket with biker boots and my hair in a side braid, sword and knives as well as messenger bag and keys in place. He's now in his suit and tie with his shades on holding out his hand to me.

"Ready my princess?", he says flirty.

"You got it babe.", I say taking his hand as we cross the gate and land in front of an army, and an army of large flying monsters.

"Sorry I'm late princess.", he says to Lucy

"Yo cuz what did I miss.", I say as I'm leaning on Loke

"Kess I thought you were a part of the Lacrima?", she says in shock as we both smirk.

"Well Kess has been with me so she wouldn't be part of a Lacrima.", Loke says as we stare at the Army.

"Me and Akira can probably take some of these airborne.", I say firmly.

"I'll stay here and help Lucy and Gray, you be careful Love.", Loke says and I wink at him.

"Of course. "Open Gate of the Dragon Akira!", I shout as the gate opens revealing the large sea foam green dragon of the Zodiac.

"How you didn't take the pills.", Gray says flabbergasted as I hop on the dragon ignoring him.

"Ready Akira?", I say smirking.

"Born ready milady.", he says as we take off and start on the flying blue monster things coming after us firing cosmic breath onto them knocking them away. Sadly on the ground wasn't looking good as there were many on the ground as I finished the last air bound we flew to my friends just as something was rising out of the ground and noticed it was a odd version of the fairy tail guild.

Everyone was dressed weird as they fought with wands while I flew in coming from behind.

"Lucy who is this guy is he your boyfriend or something.", said Lucy's double as Loke grinned and his flirty personality took over .

"He wishes.", my cousin says as I smirk if she only knew .

"I see it's cause your naturally drawn to me cause your a Lucy too.", He says fixing his shades.

"No thanks I don't like pretty boys.", she says grumbling as I jump down and use my telekinesis to whip a few wands away from the soldiers.

"That's ok Loke, I'll always take ya.", I say landing as he blushes and the Lucy's are shocked. "Akira try and keep those blue things away."

"As you wish Milady.", he says as I whip rock at the soldiers using my telekinesis.

"Kess.", says Lucy's double .

"That's my name don't wear it out.", I say.

"You look nothing like my Kess.", she says .

"I see and what's edolas me like?", I ask.

"Like your Lucy except she's the kings consort.", she says as I look at Lucy.

"I'll tell you later.", Lucy says as we continue to fight until there magic in there wands starts to float in the air.

"We're losing our magic!", everyone starts panicking as I feel gravity leave and I call back Akira as I start to float away.

"What will we do without magic.", they fuss.

"You'll be fine.", Lucy says.

"A guilds about more than magic.', Gray says

"You'll adjust to a new normal. You'll survive cause your strong and so are your bonds and friendships.", I shout as we float away Loke included.

Eventually we all wake up just outside magnolia, Loke included.

And we're greeted by dozens of flying cats.

"Wow where did all the cats come from.", I say as me and Loke get up "Lucy you got some explaining to do."