first job

author's note hope you guys are enjoying so far. and I do reply to most comments.

Kess's p.o.v.

I was thrilled about my first job. Not thrilled about hiding my keys so Loke doesn't get scared of me. I had my knives, Keys, and sword, a short ninja toe ,stashed on me out of sight. I also had my tiger back pack and kitty cat messenger bag packed with extra weapons, money, food, as well as clothes.

I was wearing a black t-shirt with a Leo zodiac symbol on it in gold, a dark blue zip up hoodie just baggy enough to hide my sword., and black jeans ripped at the knees and purple sketchers.

Now if your wondering I can fit lots of crap in my bag and still find it and they don't gain weight. Why you ask, because they were gifts from Kyo and Tai so I could carry more supplies without having to carry more bags or having more weight so the bags were magic.

Due to my gypsyish behavior the last few years I'm antsy to go.

As I near I spot Gray leaning on a pole facing Loke whose backs to me. I decide then to sneak up on Loke, and make a motion for Gray to play along as he nods looking amused as I set my back pack down.

"Hello boys!", I say as I jump on Loke's back and he moves to support my weight so I don't fall off and he doesn't fall over.

"Glad you made it out.", Gray says chuckling.

"Me too, this is the longest I've stayed in one place to long.", I say as Gray grabs my dropped back pack.

"Why do you move around so much?", Loke asks.

"One I've got a number of bad mages mad at me, and two I'm hunting someone that I hope leads me to someone else so I usually move to where I hear there at. But the trails cold again.", I say "And three, Lucy's the only relative other than my uncle left and he hates me."

"What about friends.", Gray says.

"Lets just say I don't usually mesh well with people.", I say.

"Why doesn't you uncle like you.", Loke asks.

"I'm a bad influence who encouraged Lucy to follow her heart and find her own path. ", I say "He said the only way I'd ever find a man to marry was if he was a celestial spirit contracted to me."

Loke's p.o.v.

I hear the little bit of sadness in Kess's tone as we board and take our seats, with Gray across from me and Kess next to me.

Her comment about spirits froze me a moment.

"Lucy's dad's an idiot anyways, I'm sure you got guys pounding down your door or will.", Gray says.

"'Actually I don't care, if I marry a spirit. It's better than having an arranged marriage , shoot as long as we loved each other. you should see the "prize" uncle had picked for Lucy.", She says

"He's that bad.", Gray asks.

"He's very gross.", Kess says giving me that feeling we've met before cause her power feels familiar.