Saving Leo

Kess's p.o.v

To my joy the job was done early, and we were now enjoying a good time at the Hot springs. It was so nice and we had a pillow fight later in the night that turned violent as it went five ways with Happy Dive bombing us. It was the most fun I've had that didn't require me fighting someone. Sadly I had an ulterior motive for coming. I needed information, and the bar tender had some. After Lucy snuck away and the others settled down I slipped out to talk to the bartender.

"I need to know information, has Angel been through again.", I ask him quietly as I slide some money to grease there throat.

"Yes but it was a few months ago. Word is she's now one of six members in a very strong dark guild. It controls a lot of smaller guilds.

Names the Oracion Seis. ", he says as he hands me my shot which I down as Loke and Lucy enter.

"Hey guys what up?", I say nodding at the bartender who hands me another shot and a napkin with some information on Angel's guild mates and the Oracion Seis which I slide in my kimono pocket before I get up and hug them lingering on Loke, whose pain is worse as I absorb some of it feeling him stiffen.

"You didn't have to do that.", he says so only I can hear.

"It's the only way I can get you to share your burden with me, and try to ease it.", I say as I pop back at the counter "Gonna do a shot with me?", I ask .

"I don't recommend it Loke, Kess can hold her liquor almost as good as Cana.", my cousin says sitting at the other end of the bar from me which encourages Loke to sit by me as Lucy orders them some food.

"As a gentleman can you allow me to shoot on my own?", as say as the bartender brings another two.

"Ya I'll shoot one with you.", Loke says nervously smiling at me when I pass him his and we down them at the same time.

"That wasn't so bad.", he says with a little grin

"You weren't afraid I'd try to poison you are you?", I say bumping him lightly as I giggle a little. I excuse myself a moment to the rest room and when I return Lucy's gone and Loke's on the floor an angry hand print on his face.

"Loke what happened!", I say going to help him up even though I heard. Sad thing was I could tell he wasn't making it up.

" I played a nasty prank on Lucy, I kinda got what I deserved.", he says as I pick up his fallen glasses and our eyes meet and this time I can see the color better than normal. Like this the green in his hazel is really prominent.

"Wow you have really amazing eyes you know that?", I say not feeling awkward at all "I mean it's harder to see all the colors in it with your glasses on." as I hand them to a currently blushing Loke.

"Phil can we get some ice!", I shout to the bartender who nods "I'm on it Kess and I'm guessing another round."

Loke's p.o.v.

Kess didn't ask about what happened between me and Lucy she just helped me up and to the bar where the bartender she called Phil handed me and ice pack and another shot as Kess got hers.