Joining Fairy Tail

Kess's p.o.v.

I awoke to two of my spirits, Kyo the cat and Tai the tiger shaking me awake.

"Wassup boys?", I say sleepily.

"While we're glad your finally catching up on your sleep Kess.", Kyo says

"You need to eat also Kess.", Tai says grabbing me from the couch tossing me over his shoulder.

At said moment as he caries me to the table while Kyo returns to cooking my cousin Lucy walks in.

"Kess who are these guys, omigosh are they robbers.", she says.

"You think I'd hang over the shoulder of a robber. No this dork is Tai, the spirit of the tiger, and that's Kyo the cat. There Chinese zodiac spirits I have contracts with that dragged me from sleeping.", I say Tai chuckles.

"Your cousin's cute Kess.", Tai says putting me down in the chair as Kyo puts food in front of me which consists of a yummy cheesy omelete.

"How are they here when you were sleeping.", she exclaims.

"We're very overprotective of our favorite key holder we've had.",Tai starts.

"So we come randomly on our own power whether she calls us or not and make sure she's taking care of herself.", Kyo says.

"And to guard her if she's gotta sleep somewhere in the open. " Tai says

"My spirits like to randomly drop in on me", I say after swallowing a bite of egg "I don't mind though. It's not like it's my energy there using."

"Wait so there's Chinese zodiac keys.", she says.

"Ya, there Jade.", I say as Tai reading me grabs my keys from next to where I was sleeping and tosses them to Kyo who hands them to me.

"See, there's the cat, and the tiger and ." I start pulling up keys.

"Wait you have three. and two bronze.", she says.

"You got it cuz, that third is the dragon Akira, and the bronze are Nordic keys. The Nordic keys are Thor the thunder bearer and Freya.", I say happily.

"So cool I didn't even know about keys that aren't silver or gold.", she says "Or they could come on there power randomly."

"Well mine do.", I say.

"Well Lucy we're here to help you talk Kess into joining the guild also.", Tai says as Lucy's face lights up.

"Guy's I still have to take down Angel.", I say as I look at the table. "I need to relocate her trail."

"Dang it Kess, you need this, you need someone to look after you in between hunting that girl. You travel place to place taking jobs that only cover a little food for yourself and travel expenses on the way. Kess there's gotto be a better way for you.", Kyo says.