1. A NEW HOME

Your POV

“ Stop crying y/n baby your Mommy will be here, she's going to pick you up after this” the social worker tried to console you as you kept on crying since they came and picked you up, you were upset, sad, hurt and mad at the same time.

You were only 5 years old, but you already understood what's happening, you knew that they're lying to you, adults tend to lie a lot. Mommy is sick, and you knew she was trying to give you away. You heard her while she was talking to this woman. You knew everything, but you still wanted to go home.

You hug your little bag in a shape of a bear as you attempt to wipe your tears away with your little hands.

The car engines went stop and then the door of the car on your side opens.
You sniff and try to look at the woman on social worker, she gave you a small smile and offers her hands to you.

“We're here, let's go?”

You hug your bag even tighter and shake your head” no!!!” you shouted as your tears keep on falling “I want to go home!!! My mom needs me!! No!!” you heard her sigh
“no baby you can't go home your mom is in another place but didn't she promise to get you”

You shake your head you knew she's lying, mommy is at home, and she requires you, but why does she have to take you away from her side she's your mom? You were supposed to stay beside her, mommy and baby should be together, right?

And promise are meant to be broken adult tend to broke their promise, just like mommy and daddy's promise to you to always stay by your side, but daddy is nowhere and mommy is trying to give you away, you knew that you heard her. But you promised to daddy that you'll never leave Mommy's side, and you would rather not break that. You hate when promises are being broken, and you would rather not break it like adults do.

'It's taking long just get her out of the car already I want to go home'

'shut up, let's just make her sleep, maybe it'll be easier'

'But it will take so long!! AHH, kid, just go out already!!! Such a headache!!! That's why your mother doesn't want you anymore'

'Stop it!! You're not helping at all. I'm going to report you after this!!'

You cried louder as you heard that
Maybe he's right, perhaps mommy doesn't want you anymore might be mommy doesn't love you, so she gives you away. Mommy doesn't really need you, and potentially you're giving her a lot of pain because you were a headache. Because you constantly ask for daddy because you want a new toy
because you want to go to lotte world with her.
Because you're bugging her a lot
Because you cause her a lot of trouble when you put crayons on her work papers.
And maybe mommy hates you.

The woman standing at the car door panicked as you sob getting louder
She bends down and caressed your hair
while trying to shush you," h-hey baby don't cry it's not true” she raised your head “Mommy sick she needed to be okay, so she has to go to hospital, but Mommy will surely be okay she'll be going to pick you up stop crying hmm”  she said hoping for you to listen, but you didn't and just continue crying. The woman closed her eyes and let out a sigh" okay I'll get you an ice cream, do you want ice cream?” you stop crying a bit and look up at her.

She smiled as she finally gets your attention, “okay I'll buy an ice cream for you, and then we'll get inside, okay?” you didn't answer her and just continued to stare at her face while you were sobbing a little. The woman sighed once again she caressed your head and then closed the car door a little before going away.

You started to cry once again as the woman in social worker left to buy your ice cream, you love ice cream, but you don't want it now. You want to go home, you want to be with mommy you only want mommy
You'll promise that you'll going to be nice once they'll send you back to mommy you're not going to be naughty anymore, and you're not going to ask for a new toy or clothes.