41. The Who??

Dahyun's point of view

I'M BORED” I look up to see Tzuyu standing in front of my desk, leaning down to me, she formed a small smirk before resting her head in her arm, “Let's do something fun unnie".

I rolled my eyes and shook my head in disbelief, “It's fucking daylight Tzu stop being horny” she laughs and fixes herself
“Horny? I'm not horny you are, I didn't even mention sex” she said, walking around my office again.

Shaking my head then I sighed, “I know what you mean with every word you say, why don't you find the midget and play with her… Stop bothering me” She stops for a moment and shrugged “She said she'll be here in a minute… But half an hour passed by, and she's still not here. I'm really bored”.

“Just watch a movie's or play with your phone”

“I've done that already… Stop working and just focused on me… I'll pay you just play with me” I chuckled and took off my specs
“Really?? How fun I'll get paid by just playing with you? You're really bored, huh?”

Tzuyu being cute today for some freaking reasons, she stomps her feet, crosses her arms and pouts her lips at me, I may be though sometimes, but I'm weak when it comes to her and Chaeyoung's cuteness overload.

“ Fine… Fine, I will play with you” I gave up and closed my notebook, I stood up from my seat I went to the tall woman and snuggled her while pinching her cheeks,
“ See you can't resist me… Ouch, stop harassing my cheeks” she whines slapping my hands away.

I pulled her down to sit on the couch then I sat on her lap, resting my head on her chest while she played with my hair, and I played with her fingers.

We stayed in that position until Chaeyoung came, barging through the door of my office, she came in with things in her hand.

“Yah!! You're doing it again without me!” she whines using her cute little voice and stomps her feet on our way, “What took you so long?” Tzuyu asked her and I just nodded.

She placed down her things on the center table and went to our way, “I brought some coffee and food for us… Let me join!!” she said, pushing me aside and sat on Tzuyu's other leg, we looked stupid.

“did you bring some bread for me?” Tzuyu's asked, earning a nod from chaeyoung, “Of course, I bought yours, Dahyun and mine's favorite bread” she said, leaning back on Tzuyu's shoulder, “You smell like bread Tzu" She said, sniffing Tzuyu's neck.

“because she's Tzuppang" I said, laughing at my joke, “Hahah very funny UNNIE" Tzuyu says, pinching my side, making me flinched and chuckles, “So funny That i want to punch your face” Chaeyoung added.

I glared at her and went to tickles her on her side, She giggles and laughed while trying to push my hands away, “Stop unnie... Hahahah" she said almost out of her breath because of too much laughing.

“Aish!! Get off my lap I'll eat my bread" Tzuyu said, chaeyoung and I looked at each other, we seem to understand what we wanted as we both nodded agreeing to do what we both wanted to do.

We attack Tzuyu with tickles, making the tall girl yelp and burst her laughter.

We are best of friends, partners in crime, partners in life, and we are Wife's, we have this weird relationship only the of us knows because no one will understand, we own each other, but we can go and have sex or even date other girls or even guys if we would like.

But we are not allowed to fall in love with anyone, We ought to love one person apart from each others, And that's our y/n, chaeyoung did fail ONCE, but I'll make sure she won't do it again, no one will fall in love with anyone anymore.