35.Hot Stuffed Bread

Chaeyoung's point of view

THE SATISFACTION of hearing the sounds of the waves, watching the sun slowly rise up
While having a nice cup of coffee and a good plate of food in front of you, but most importantly is sitting down beside the beautiful woman who makes my heart beats faster in any possible way she could.

It is indeed the best morning ever since the incident a few years ago, when you finally have a lot of luxuries in the worlds, that's when you're going to realize, that the smallest things in these world could only make you satisfied and happy.

Because believe it or not, I feel it now with her, Mari is my happiness and I wouldn't deny that anymore.

I feel guilty thinking about y/n, but what can I do? I can't teach my heart.

"Eotte?" she proudly asked "I hope it's okay" she said while pointing to my plate with the best omurice she just made for the two of us, "Its superb I love it" she looked through my eyes, maybe trying to read If ever I'm lying or what.

"Its really good Mari, I love it Really" I added a while laughing, I'm only laughing because of her cute face, I swear If she wouldn't stop with that beautiful impression she makes on her Face I would pinch it hard.

She pouted her lips and rolled her eyes at me
"Why are you laughing then? You're making fun of me" I giggled and shook my head, I reached over her face and poke her cute puffy cheeks, "I'm only laughing because you're so cute Not because of your Omurice" She looks away at me and shook her head, "Really?" "Really"

I reached for my cup of coffee, and then I took a sip while I turn my eyes at the beautiful view of the ocean and the sunrise, I really love these kinds of scenery, it is so perfect, so natural and so relaxing.

"I love this.... I can't believe we're getting back that fast" she mumbled loud enough to reach your ears, I sigh and just nodded my head.

As much as I want to spend more time with her, I can't because we're only here for Two days and one night, and we're getting back later, I have to go back to reality and to the process of forgetting my feelings for her.

"Chaeyoung"

"Hmm?"

"Thank you again"

I turn my head to look at her and sighs
"You don't have to thank me all the time, One time is fine Mari, and I enjoyed having this small vacations with you" She slowly smiles at me, reaching for my hand I watch her intertwined her fingers to mine.

"I also enjoy being with you chaeyoungie
I feel really, really grateful because you're here with me" I smile back at her, "Me too Mari, Me too"

We finished our breakfast and put back the things inside the cabin, We decided to finally swim on the beach, I was wearing a simple one-piece suit and a cute shorts Mari brought for me.

I'm fixing the picnic mat on the sand while waiting for Mari to come down here, she took time to change into her swimwear, and I'm not really sure why, I mean is it difficult to wear? Or Is it heavy? I don't really know.

I'm excited to get dipped on the water
It's been a while since I've been into the beach, I think the last time was on santamonica beach me, kim and the girls went.

Speaking of the kim and girls, I didn't say any words to kim before I leave and decided to go here with Mari, I hope she's not too worried about me, but what makes me worried even more is Dahyun unnie, Tzuyu and the girls, I hope they won't be mad at me.

I feel so bad that I leave without calling them, but how could I do that? Kimmy has my bag, and that's where my phone Is, I guess I'll just make it up to them.