37. TOFU Deep In SOY SAUCE

Dahyun's point of view

"DO YOU REALLY MEANT what you just said"
I continue walking inside my unit, throwing my bag somewhere around the living room and sat down leaning my back to the couch, I massage my head slightly, and look at her, "What do you think? I would let that stupid whore hurt chaeyoung? Of course not" I said rolling my eyes.

She sat on the single couch on my side and rest her head on her arm, "what are you trying to do?" I shrugged and smirked
"I'm trying to make Chaeyoung realize that she's wrong to choose that girl...this is a little lesson for her, so she won't disobey me again" I rest my head on the couch and sighs "But good thing she's fine... That's enough for me" "Maja I'm glad she's fine, but I'm not so glad that she's with that bitch" I smirk to my self "Relaxed Tzuyu I'll handle her"

"What are you going to do?" "Secret" I said and chuckle, "arf arf" I fix my self once I hear my precious ari, I smile while patting the space beside me, My beautiful and smart ari seems to understand what I want to say as she runs onto my side.

"Ariiiyahhh did you miss mommy?" brushing her fur, I pick him up and put him on my lap, my poor ari had to left alone with his nanny because I'm busy searching for that midget, "You turn really different
Person with ari" glancing up to Tzuyu, seeing her smiling while staring at me, I rolled my eyes.

"What are you doing here? Why Don't you go home and rest" she rolled her eyes and shakes her head stubbornly "I don't want to be go home it's boring, kaya and butter aren't home, so I'm lonely I'm staying here with you" "Where's your dog? Did they leave you now?" "Haha funny... They're on taiwan my mom brought them with her... Therefore I'm sleeping here" She said, I only shook my head on her and focused my attention to my dear ari.

I played with ari for a minute before I decided to take a shower, Tzuyu played with Ari while I was under the shower,
I held my hair up and close my eyes while feeling the cold shower running down through my body.

A moment after I opened my eyes when I felt a warm arm wrapped around my waist, I could also feel her breast on my back, I knew it, this woman wouldn't stand and join me.

"Are you worried about her?" she whispered on my ears, while her hands slowly trails its way to my breast, Kissing my ear and leaving a bite she giggles "Too bad she makes you mad... Its only you and me" forcing me to face her, she pushed me until my back hit the wall of the shower room.

"Too bad" I said smirking as her free hands wraps around my neck, while the other are on the wall pinning me down, "Choke me mommy" I whispered, earning a smirk from her, she crushed her lips on mine, and then all we could hear is our moan.

(Timeskips because it's not suitable for kids Don't expect more I'm not really good at that😂😂)

I Kiss Tzuyu on her forehead before I stood up from my bed, Grabbing my bathrobes and wrapped it around my body, I walk close to my nightstand and picked up my old flip phone and a box of matches and cigarettes, before I head out to the balcony.

Shoving a one piece of cigarette on my mouth then I light it opened, before I Dailed the number of my trusted best friends outside our group, not after I dialed byul answer her phone.

Putting the phone on my ear and then I puffed the smoke out, "Hello byul... It's been awhile" I heard a chuckle from the other line "Yup It's been a long time... How much will you pay me this time?" That's my turn to laugh, she really knew me very well
I haven't said anything yet, but she already knows, "Name your price, and I'll give it to you, just do me this little favor" "Sure captain eagle who is it this time?" "A woman name Gwon Mari" "dead or alive?"
"alive... I want to scare her a little bit without hurting her, I just want her to know her place and also give me a background check on this girl, I want to know something Google doesn't know" "Sure captain, is that it?" "Yup" "Then I will work on asap I'll just message you about the payment I want okay?"  "Sure byul"

Hanging up the phone, I smirk at my self while looking outside the balcony, "Who was that?" I was startled a bit as I look at my back, "what the fuck Chou!!" I said while holding my chest, I glared at her, but she glared back at me, "Why are smoking again?" said by her grabbing my stick of cigar on my hand, I looked at her only wearing my blanket.

I sigh and push her inside the room,"You shouldn't go out there only wearing that, you might catch a cold" I said pushing her back to my bed, "You didn't answer me!! Is that moonbyul? What are you planning to do? Are you going to hurt chaeyoung?"

I reach for her face and flick her forehead,
"PABO!! Of course not how could I do that?!" I said grabbing the hand sanitizer and spray some on my hand and on her, "Yes its byul, but it's for Mari, I'm going to teach her a lesson, so she wouldn't mess with us any more" lying her back she nodded "Okay if you said so..."

I smiled at her and took my bathrobes off then I lie down beside her, "I also asked her to do some background check on that woman, we should have done that sooner!! I'm so stupid" she looks at me and nodded her head, wrapping me with my blanket she hug me placing my head on her chest, "Yup your stupid" she said giggling, "My stupid" then she laughs at her own silliness.

Furthermore, I just shook my head and closed my eyes
Smiling at her little joke.

******

I'm sorry 😭😭 but datzu is real sooooo i need to do this 😭😭 its lame though

Not proof read Not edited
Thank you everyone.