21. MOMO

Momo's 's point of view

I WAS sitting down here to the park watching, boo, ari, doobi, neneri, logan,kaya and butter, playing and chasing each other around.

I smile and took a bite of my big and long subway sandwich, i look around and saw my friends around, chaeyoung are painting on the side, dahyun are playing piano on the other side sana on her side are watching dahyun, nayeon and jeongyeon are chasing each other, jihyo are singing along with dahyun's piano, mina are on chaeyoung side posing for the painting and tzuyu are on the ground playing with our dogs.

"You're so talented dahyun!!" sana clapped her hand, "play some more" dahyun shakes her head, "no unnie I'm tired" she said and stood up running to her dog ari.

I shrugged it off and eat my sandwich, this is the best sandwich i have ever tastes, i really really love this sandwich, i devour the whole sandwich and luck my fingers, caressing my tummy i stood up and look around to find some food.

Not that far away from where we are i saw a corndog cart, ohhh i think I'm in for some corn dogs right now, "I'M just going to buy some cordogs YEOREOBUN!!" i said and ran my way to where the cart is.

The corndogs cart didn't just sell corndogs itself they even had so many street foods like, toppoki, hat-ba, gyeran ppang, so tteok so tteok and some more.

"Welcome!! Beautiful young lady!! What do you want?" the lady vendor said, i smile at her, "Give me some of this, and this and this and this and this please" "okay!!" i smile
And grab my so-tteok so-tteok and ate it very well.

Everything taste so good that i lost my track of time, i didn't even know how much i ate,
All i saw is my empty sticks and paper cup.

I look down and scratch my nape, "how much?" "ohohoho you have a strong appetite young lady wait" the lady grab her calculator and compute everything then she face it to me, "This much" she then said.

I nodded as i fish my money or my wallet from my pocket, but i can't seems to find it, i look up to the lady, "Wait I think i forget my money" i said "I'll just call for my friends"

I look at where my members are and i froze seeing no one in there, d-did they just left me?!!! Ohh my how can i pay for this meal? Where did they even go???!!

Huhuhu minaring help meeeeeeee.

"I'm sorry I-I'll just look for my friends" the lady frown at me as she cross her arms, "Yah!! Lady!! You ate like a pig then you don't even have any single money!!!"
"n-no i promise i have money!! Huhuhu i just happened to forget my wallet" "I'm calling the police on you!!" "no please!!! I'll look for my friends... My girlfriend will pay i promise ahjumma" "NO!! YOUR making me stupid!! I knows this tactics!! I have been went through this!! See this I'm calling the police now!!"

I panic as the lady put her phone on her ears, oh god please no, this is so embarrassing, Huhuhu minaring where are you,

"Yes!! She's pl--" the woman shut her mouth as a white hand pass through my eyes and went to her, offering a bunch of money, "Here let me pay for her" the vendor lady eyes went wide, as she take those money, "eommo!! This is so many!! Come on you two can get some more!!" she said having a party with those money.

I wipe my tears and face the lady,
"THANK you so much!! Thank you so much!! Thank you so much!!!" i said repeatedly "I'll pay you!!" i look up to her, and the woman smile. 

"you should bring money with you before you eat" she said sweetly as she chuckles,
I was mesmerised with her face, i stare at her with my mouth opened, the woman flick her fingers in front of my eyes as i blink a few times.