38. The Other Side

MARI'S POINT OF VIEW

STOMPING MY FEET while walking across my bed, I threw my bag everywhere in my room, my cheeks freaking hurt because of that stupid kim dahyun!!! I swear I would kill her, together with that butch chou Tzuyu!!!

What's their problem with me??, I held my cheeks as I sat down on the end of my bed, My cheeks sting damn, "FUCK THAT DAHYUN AND TZUYU!!" I whined and stood up.

Walking close to my vanity mirror I stare at my swollen cheeks, Its so red and swollen it even had a hand mark of that dahyun's small hand, "I'm going to take a revenge!! I swear!!" I said to myself still checking my cheeks.

Stomping my feet some more while whining
Because of my beautiful face, good thing That stupid chaeyoung are already under my charms, I just ruined them and that's the best part!! I'm going to use that son chaeyoung against those two witches and against my dear sister, I have her under me, She just said it herself she doesn't want y/n because she's dead.

I wonder how would she feel, her minions are not complete anymore.

"Ms Mari here's your ice pack" I looked at the door seeing my nanny walking towards my way with a tray where she's placing my ice pack and a glass of water, "Thanks" I plainly said grabbing the ice pack and placing it down to my cheeks.

"Your dad said that you should drink your medicines" nanny said taking a white bottle of my medicine from her blouses pocket, "your dad said you should take four today since you forgot to take them because you left suddenly" she said taking out a four medicine, I sigh and just nod.

I took them from her hands and shove it on my mouth, I drank the whole glass of bottle and sighs "There It's done" I said sarcastically, "I'm fine why do I still have to take that medicine? I don't feel dizziness or anything on my head" nanny only sighs "It's your fathers order, take some rest Ms call me if you need anything"

The after-taste of that damn medicine is not good, it tastes awful, if only not because of dad I wouldn't drink that stupid medicine.

I sigh and look at myself on the mirror
slightly patting the ice pack onto my cheeks, I'm really going to take my revenge,

(time skips because I hate mari jk)

"WHAT'S THIS?!!!" I Yelled throwing the folders on her face "YOU ONLY HAD ONE JOB!!! AND YOU COULDN'T EVEN Does IT RIGHT?!!!!" I glared at her while stopping my self to throw the things on my table,
I just got back to work today, and I was greeted by my stupid employee.

Oh, god, why did I deserve these idiots?
"Ms I..." I put my hands up in the air stopping her to talk further, "YOUR FIRED!! GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FACE?!!!!!"
"Ms please I really need this job! PLEASE I'm pregnant I need this job for my baby, I'm only poor, I'll just do it again Ms Mari?!!!" glaring at her as I chuckle sarcastically.

"I don't care!!! It's not my fault if your stupid enough to opened your legs and be a slut!!! It's also not my fault that you're so poor!! Blame your parents!!!! Now get the FUCK OUT!!!! SECURITY!!!!!!!!!" my office doors burst opened, and my security came inside dragging that stupid person.

I held my temple giving it a slight massage as I slumps down on my chair," Your too hot" I glance up, seeing Lisa walk inside my office, she picked down the folder and look through it, "This looks okay" she said placing it down again.

MY brows are furrowed as I stare at her blankly, "Okay?" I said paused and laugh at her "Do you what's the meaning of my name?" She stares at my face for a second then nodded "Best?? Is that right? I don't know"

Snapping my fingers at her
"MAJA!! THE BEST!! MARI!! THE BEST GWON IN THE WORLD!! I AM GWON MARI!!!" I said tightening my jaw. "THAT'S WHY I DON'T NEED OKAY!! I WANT THE BEST!! I SEEK FOR THE BEST!! I WORK HARD FOR THE BEST!!!! I DON'T NEED OKAY!! I WOULD NEVER SETTLE FOR OKAY??? DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!!"

Raising her hands up in the air she nodded her head, "Relaxed dude, I'm not your enemy" she said flipping her hair, "Why do you seem so off, yesterday I was calling you, but you just Yelled at me" Rolling my eyes I sigh and lean back to my chair.

"Because that stupid dahyun slaps me and that freaking Tzuyu called me names!! Argh" she sat down in front of my table and rest her hand on my table, staring at me with her CURIOUS and INTERESTED eyes, "What happened? What did you do?"
Grinding my teeth I shook my head," nothing I wish I did But I'm goody two shoes right?!! I don't want them to look bad at me for especially that midget now that She's under my spell? No way"

Chuckling at me, she shook her head in disbelief, "Hah!! So what's with you and the famous katarina so?" I smirked at her proudly "Well we went to the beach, She drove for me and cook for me... Mind you she can cook" "ops don't tell me you're falling" Rolling my eyes "What. Me? Now way" I said smirking "But I think she falls in love with me, I wish you saw how she looks at me, especially when I'm on my two-piece she even stands for me!! Like she fought the two stupid aliens for me"

Lisa laughed enjoying my story, "DAMN!! SHE'S SMITTEN!!" "I know right... I told you"
She nodded while laughing "But dahyun still slaps you that's the best part" she said while holding her tummy.

I huffed and hissed planning to hit her when someone knocked on the door of my office, "Ms Mari... There's a package for you"
"Come in" I said fixing my posture, My secretary came in holding a medium-sized box, Lisa stood up to receive my package and thank my secretary.

"Did you order something?" she asks examining the package, I just shook my head, because I didn't really order anything, "No...look at the Senders name"
She shook her head before placing the box on my desk, "There's no name" I sigh grabbing my cutter knife to open the box.

"I wonder who sends this?"

"Maybe one of your admirers"

"You mean stalker? EWWW"

Lisa cut the box opened revealing another box with petals of black rose inside, my heart beats as Lisa took out the box, Seeing the petals of black rose makes me scared, because my dad said black means death.

I grab the box and opened it immediately, but I regret doing that, I almost drop the box on my desk, As soon as I saw what's inside the box.

"AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" I Yelled throwing away the box, "Damn!! I'll call the security" she said grabbing the intercom, I held my chest still couldn't believe that someone would send me a box with human heart

it still pumping as if its alive, with so much blood in the box.

Damn you to the person who send this!!!!!

*******

Not proof read, not edited thank you for reading.