36. SPICY TOFU

CHAEYOUNG the point of view

" FUCK YOU KATARINA!!" I heard dahyun unnie said and next thing I know, A hand landed on my face, Twice.

I held my both Cheeks and look up to her and the unnies on her back, worried are written on their faces as they look at me,
But when I looked back to Dahyun unnie, All I could see is anger.

Her fist is into clenched as she looked at Mari and back to Me, Tightening her jaw she pushes me giving her way to walk towards Mari, I wanted to stop her, but She already landed her palm on her cheeks, She seems not happy with one slaps because she slaps her a few more times.

"UNNIE!!" I furiously called her I planned to stopped her but Tzuyu held me on her arms, preventing me to move furthermore.
"Dahyun ENOUGH!" jihyo unnie finally butted in Thank god she finally did, I feel so sorry for Mari.

Momo run to Mari's side checking her then she, faces dahyun, "Why did you Just do that?!" she Yelled at dahyun unnie, But dahyun unnie shows no emotion and face me, "I hope you knew what you just do" she said in terrifying way, I ignored her anyway and looked at Mari, Her cheeks are so Red and there's a mark of dahyun unnies hand.

"I'm so sorry Mari" The only thing I could say, "I'll call you after this you can leave now" I said forcing a smile, Mari looked at me worriedly, Momo unnie nodded at Mari
"Please go home Mari" she said seriously
"I'm so sorry for Dahyun I'll make her call you to apologize" my nayeon unnie said
Smiling apologetically at Mari.

She looks at me one last time before she sighs and nodded her head, "Okay... I'm sorry for the trouble thank you again Chaeyoung call me okay?" she said before heading back inside her car.

I watched her car drifted away and slowly leave my eyesight, when she's finally gone, I faced Dahyun unnie and Tzuyu, I glared at both of them.

" How could you two do that?!!! ARE YOU TWO REALLY OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND!!" I Yelled at them, earning an evil chuckle from Dahyun unnie, "I should ask you that Katarina, ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR STUPID FUCKING MIND!!!"

"Okay enough" sana unnie butted in trying to get in the middle of me and the two, "why Don't we talk this privately? Let's head back to our unit ohh?" she said again, but no one of us listens to her.

"Leave us Three for a while" Tzuyu said in a low voice "We have important things to talk"

"But chaeyoung needs to rest, can't you three talk that upstairs?" Momo unnie said, dahyun unnie glance at her and the other unnie "Leave. US. Alone." she said grinding her teeth.

"Okay we're leaving, but don't fight" jihyo unnie said and look at me "we also need your explanation" I only nodded, and she smiles and the six of them left finally leaving the three of us.

"Follow me" dahyun unnie said as she starts to walk, I then followed her while Tzuyu's following me, Dahyun unnies really mad at me, So as Tzuyu, But I'm also mad at them, Mari's right, They're treating me like a fucking kid.

We stopped in front of dahyun's unnies car,
She stops and looked back at me "get in the back and keep your stupid mouth shut" she said before heading inside, I sigh and do as I'm told.

Tzuyu's sat on the passengers seat next to her which is the driver's seat, then dahyun unnie drove off, The three of us were silent while dahyun unnie focus on the road.

I Don't know where we are going, but I'm so terrified right now, with these dahyun unnie, she could kill me right now, and I'm not even exaggerating things, because I know what she's capable off, I'm scared not just for my welfare but also for Mari, god knows what dahyun unnie could do to her.

I was woken up by another slaps on my face, I didn't even notice that I fall asleep,
Blinking my eyes opened I was a bit startled seeing dahyun unnies mad face inch close on mine.

"Come the fuck out where here" she said before leaving me inside the car, I sigh closing my eyes praying that Dahyun unnie would spare my life and MARI's, opening the door and stepping my foot out of the car, I looked where we are.

"What are we doing here unnie?" I said really, really shocked, looking around the old ruins of the children's home, where we met a few more years ago.

The sorroundings of the area are now taken by the nature, no one home's or establishment around because of the incident decade and years ago, plus this lot is private and own by me and the girls, we bought it from the government, because of the memories that we had on this place.

"This is where we lost y/n" Dahyun unnie start off, she looks around then face me with her terrifying smirks, "And this is where I'm going to bury your body" she said glaring at me, "Or Mari"she said and laugh evilly.

" Unnie" "SHUT UP!!"

She went on my way and grab my chin and held it as tight as she can, "If you really want to be with that slut that bad then I'll let you be with her... But In hell" she said and push me hard making me lose my balance and fall on the ground.

"Your so stubborn you never listen to me ever since that WHORE came into our lives!!! YOU EVEN RUN OFF WITH HER!!!" she burst "AND YOU EVEN DARE TO TALK TO Y/N LIKE THAT!!! HOW DARE YOU!!!"

I wheeze while looking down to the ground,
"I didn't say anything bad... Its true unnie y/n is dead" I paused and gulped then i glance up to her "We should stop hoping unnie, she'll never be coming back, I don't want to be hurt over and over again just because I hope that she's alive because she's not"

I was pulled up on my shirts collar by Tzuyu, I met with her raging eyes, "Stupid" she said as My her fist landed on my cheeks, once again I fell out on the ground, "I want to punch you again and again until your back on your senses, how dare you!! There's a chance to be with y/n again and you're throwing it just because of that woman who surely have ulterior motive!!!"

"She doesn't!! Mari is kind!! She's lovely!! Why can't you two let me be happy!!! Why can't you two let me decided!!!! I'M OLD ENOUGH TO CHOOSE WHO I LIKE!!!" I snap blurred by my own tears

Dahyun walk on her back patting Tzuyu's shoulder and look at me blankly,"You're choosing Mari? Okay I'm not going to stop you anymore!!" "Dahyun!!!" "Shut up Tzuyu let her be..." "But Dubs!"

"Dahyun unnie" I can only say in disbelief
Dahyun unnie shakes her head while patting Tzuyu's back, "This is what you want then do what you want !!! Since you said your old enough then do whatever you'd like" she said fishing her wallet and grabs some cash then threw it on my face.

"You're on your own now katarina!! From now on I'm expelling you to SMC, love that whore until she's finally done to you, but don't come running to us" dahyun unnie said and I sobbed, I shook my head in surprise, no she's not doing this to me.
"Unnie... Dahyun unnie" I called her trying to take back her words.

"Let's go Tzuyu let her there alone"
She said and turned her back on me, dahyun unnie just turned her back on me
What did I just do? I Look at Tzuyu with my pleading eyes, but she only shook her head at me, "You don't know how you make us so worried!! Dahyun didn't sleep for two nights because she's trying to look for you!! Scared that something might happen again, we almost deployed Korea's military around just to find you and yet your only having FUN WITH THAT WOMAN" she said sounds very disappointed.

"I'm sorry, but I can't do anything with her decision, I understand why she acted that way and since you said your old enough
Then you can stand on your own feet now" she said making me sobbed louder, "Dahyun unnie" I said trying to call her
But she only glanced at me coldly, "Let's go Tzuyu!!" she called Tzuyu.

I tried to held Tzuyu's hand, but she whisks it away and continue to walk back to the car,
I cried while calling their name, but then they left me, Dahyun unnie drove off the car, leaving me here alone.

Is it the consequences of being happy with Mari? I can't lose them, it's like losing my own self, how could I hurt them like that? I'm so stupid, now they're really mad at me.

******

Not proof read Not edited