16. CHAEYOUNG

Chaeyoung point of view

SIGHING loudly as i run my hands thru my hair pulling it slightly out of my frustration,
The woman in front of me threw her phone to the wall of my freaking unit, her phone broke into tiny little pisces, but it's was never my concern, what I worried more was the new fucking wall of my unit.

I just got her a few months ago and damn she's trying to ruin my house,well why am i here with her again? That's the thing I'm not really sure of.

"chaeyoung!!" She shouted my name like fucking psycho, "SEE YOU DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT ME!! ALL YOU CARE WAS JUST MY BODY!!!" somi shouted at my face her nails sank into my bare shoulders making me winced in pain, but i stay quiet i didn't even slap her hands away, i just let her hurt me,  i know it'll heal anyway.

No one can hurt me emotionally, no matter what they do.

It's my fault why she's this angry, i hurt her
I'm fucking stupid for using her, its true i only want her body, to calm me down, to make me sane, to make me feel I'm not alone, i ruin everything because I'm so stupid.

"I love you so much chae, i love you" she cried, while hitting my chest "I want you to be mine, but why can't you?" she stopped hitting me and caressed my face, "Look at me chae... I know you want this b**bs this h*le and this c*it, chaeyoung I'm yours, baby please" she grab my hands and tried to place it into her breast but i slap it away.

"somi no..." i push her away from me and then i grab my robe, i wore the robe and grab the other one to place it to her, " I'm sorry i can't never give you what you want, you deserve Better" "THEN BE BETTER!!"

I sigh and shake my head out of defeat,
"No somi, I can't...... I can't love you the way you want me too, you'll be hurt more if you stay with me, so we need to stop this" i sighs again " i only saw you as a friend somi that's it, i tried but... No" "friend??? Do you f*ck YOUR FRIEND!!!OHHHH!!" "I'm sorry"

I stood up and went to my closet, i grab a simple clothes and fix my self then i went out, i saw somi crying while sitting onto my bed, i sighs only if i can open my heart, I'll do it for her but i can't, and i never will.

Well i guess I'm ment to die alone.
"I'm leaving, you can stay here as long as you want" i said as i grab my keys, phone and my wallet " I'm so sorry somi" i murmured as i walk out of my room.

Neneri and logan came and greet me wiggling their tale, i smile and patted their heads, "Mommy's leaving for awhile" i kiss their heads before i walk out of my unit.

I walk to the hallway and went to the unit next door, since I'm great and I'm smart, i type my sisters password and went inside her unit, she won't mind it anyway since we share everything.

She's the first person i know that will understand me aside from the other unnies, i think she knows me well more than jihyo and jeongyeon unnie, and she's the person i really really need right now.

Kicking my shoes off, i walk inside her unit, it's so clean since her girlfriend is such a clean freak and she always cleaned my sisters unit, aww i wish i have those too, but on the second thought i could just pay for a cleaning lady, I'm fucking rich anyway.

"Unni--" I quickly turn around and closed my eyes, damn why oh why? Well this is what i get for barging someone else unit.

"YAH!! IM CHAEYOUNG KATARINA SON!!!!!!!!!!!" my dear sister shouting my two names at the same time, "ARGHHHHHHHH!!!! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!" she shouted really really mad.

I heard jeongyeon unnie laughs
"Relax nabong, we're not really naked you can look now chaeng" she said making me sighs.

I slowly turn around meeting my sisters death glares, i smile at her cutely and give her a piece sign, "I'm sorry unnie i didn't know you were having a sex" i said bluntly and i sat on the floor. "I just really need to be out of my unit... Somi is there so..."

Her face soften "Why? What happened?" i look at her and shrugged "we broke up" "ohh your together?" "kind off" "what??"
I sighs and shake my head.

"do you need some beer with that?" jeongyeon unnie ask me "And why are you even sitting on the floor? Come sit here?"

I quickly shake my head " Nah I'm good here, i don't want any of your, love juice on me IT'S EWWW, unnie make sure to clean the couch with bleach" i said very much disgusted, well now that i caught them on the couch there is no way I'm sitting there, I'm also telling this to everyone.

"this little bean!!" my unnie said glaring at me again, but then she sighs and stood up  she went to me and patted my head, "Well whatever you are with somi i think i already know the reason, it's been 20 years you and those two need to have your own life" she was about to hug me but i slightly push her away.

"no unnie, you smell like sexs ewww" i whines and i stood up, "I'll just go out, you can two continue your love making" i said and smirk at them " please don't be too loud, your unit isn't sound proof"

"Aish!! This kid!!" nayeon unnie hissed
"anyway eomma called me, she wants you to give her a call" i nodded "I will unnie thanks" i said then i jump away from her unit.

Nayeon unnie and i have been adopted into the Im family a month after that incident, the family originally wanted her alone but since I'm the only one left she insisted for me to come, then i was adopted too.

Because Of her i got a family and because of our parents i met who i really was, I'm katarina son from the son clan, the heiress of the great family of son.

But I'm still im chaeyoung, daughter of im yuna and im jaewon and im nayeons baby sister.

I love my two personality, i love the artist katarina and i love the pd and idol chaeyoung, but i still the miss chaeyoung its still my number one and no one can replace of that.

I still wanted to be that chaeyoung, y/n's chaeyoung to be exact, because y/n is still the only person who can make me happy genuinely, no one can beat her place in my heart.

And that's why i guess I'm going to grow old and die alone, until then i can be finally happy, because maybe in another life i can still be with my little wife.

***********

I don't know what i just wrote hahahahaha but ohhh well, here's chapter 16. Hope you love it.

You guys have to chill and wait for the exciting part.

Not proof read not edited.