2. MOMO, JISOO AND THEIR FRIENDS

Your pov
"WE ARE HERE!!"momo said happily as you guys stop in front of the door that's different from the other door on that floor.

While the other door was plain wooden brown, that door was in a mix color of apricot and neon magenta and there was a paper cut out candy design attached to it and some other cute and animal stuffs.

It surely standout among the other.

"Its beautiful right?" jisoo smiled at you while pointing at the door, "It's my idea to put design on the door but everyone help me, chaeyoung draw those candy everyone cut them kyungwan thoughts of mixing those two colours but the colour is nayeons idea" she happily muttered "so you see we are family here and your part of it already you'll love it here"

Momo agreed "that's right!! We're fun to be with you'll gonna have fun with us well except for chaeyoung and kyungwan they're no fun" she said as she giggles jisoo had to nod with her  and laugh a little.

"okay here we go" momo muttered almost stopping her breath while she slowly open the door and push it, The first thing you noticed as the door opened is the clean nice room its not too small but it's not to big its just enough.

There are 10 single bed facing to each other and there has a mini basket and chair on each in the end of the bed on the end of the bed is a round table with chairs that is about enough for 10 people and on on the left side of the room is a big cabinet and a shelf for shoes while on the right side of the room is a few shelves for toys and books that's quite alot.

There's 7 girls sittings on the bed while the 3 beds are vacant, some of them are reading, some are watching the other and the 2 are fighting and the others are talking.

You heard jisoo exhale before she grab her whistle thats has been hanging on her neck and then she blows on it making the other girls stop on their own world and look at jisoo and then to momo.

"YAH!!! MOMORING!!!" the girl with a very short hair shouted and point a finger on momo, she actually look like a boy on her hairstyle at first glance you thought she was a boy but when she shouted just a moment ago you figured it out that she's a girl.

The girl on her side with a bunny teeth glared at momo, she and the girl that looks like a boy was fighting a while ago but it looks like their in the same team over momo.

"How dare you leave your task momoring!!!" bunny also shouted

The other girls also glared at momo
And was about to go and grab her when jsoo whistle once again.

"YAH YEOREOBUN!!!" jisoo grab their attention everyone stopped and look at jisoo once again before they slowly look at me, their eyes grew wider.

"unnie who is she?" the small girl with a mole on hear face near on hear lips and  that's a bout to be same height as me ask. Jisoo crossed her hands above her chest " i was about to introduce her but you guys are so noisy"

"Its because momo unnie le--" the girl with a pale skin said but jisoo raised her palm making her cut her own words. " i know that dahyun momo will be punish but thats for later for now i want you to meet y/n she'll be with us starting from now be nice to her especially you nayeon and kyungwan sister yuna trust her with me"

Bunny teeth rolled her eyes at jisoo " you dont have to tell that to me but kyungwan needs that for sure" she said pointing at the girl with boy cut hair, the girl with boy cut hair slaps her hand and push her a litte. "your not nice look your lying already nice my ass we all know you have very bad attitude In here you always picked a fight with other because your so full of yourself"
Bunny teeth glared at her and was about to hit her but jisoo stopped them.