10. Celebrate 2

"Y/N" tzuyu energetically greeted you
She jump her way to you and hug you
"I miss you, what did you do today? I'm sorry I know i promise it won't take long but it did"

Smile curved into your lips, you reach for tzuyu's head and patted it lightly, "its okay yoda I'm busy mina unnie let me help with them and it was fun"

Tzuyu stare at you and then she pout her lips and stomp her feet, "You had fun without me?!! That's not fair!!" she said sulking, "you should at least miss me because i miss you" she said cutely.

You don't know much that time why your heart beat faster as she make those cute face of hers but you understand that she's so cute.

You reach for her cheeks and pinch it lightly
Giggling at her, "your so cute yoda"

"i know I'm cute, everybody says that but did you miss me?"

You smile and nod your head
"okay i miss you"

Tzuyu smile and jump happily then she hugs you, " I miss you too y/n" pulling her self away from the hug, she lean and kiss you on your cheeks, " and your also cute"

"what about us tzu?" chaeyoung said and went to hug the yoda while dub went on your side, "we're also your wife you should also complement us two" dubu said

Tzuyu smile and nod "fine you two are also cute but y/n is the cutest"

"well i will agree to that"

"right case close"

The four of you giggles to that then continue chit-chatting for a while, until jisoo unnie came and gave a signal to be ready.

She leave and came back again holding kyungwan unnie on the wrist while her eyes are on a blindfold.

KYUNGWAN: "What's this? Are you going to kill me? Or sell me?" kyungwan unnie said and laugh to her self

NAY: " she's so ugghhh"

SN: "let it be its her day"

Mo: "no one would even buy her"

Mn: " But her organ will"

Cub: " Ewww unnie"

Tzu: "we could get money with that? Thats fun"

Y/n: "what's organ?"

Mn: "Its our part of our body but inside
It's like machine of our body, for example our lungs or heart"

SN: " wow that's long sentence"

Nay: "let's sell her brain first it'll be expensive because you know never been used"

Mo: "good one"

Y/n: "what? But she won't have brain anymore, just sell mine"

Cub: "no y/n we'll sell  momo unnie"

Mo: "why mine!!"

Dub: " We'll not selling anything okay? Enough first that's bad, second stop its gross and third y/n well never going to sell your brain even if we have to"