28. setting The Fire

Dahyun's point of view

"WHAT are you two doing here?" she brushes her eyes then blink a few more times, she was still standing in front of us, holding the door of her unit.

"Just fucking move will you?" said by the impatient puppy in the whole world kicking the door, " this freaking thing are heavy"
Chaeyoung look at her and to Me then to the food and beer we are holding at this moment.

"fine" she said and move a bit, letting us come through, i walk inside her messy unit with canvas and paints are everywhere, i couldn't tell if this is a house anymore or a workshop, I'm so sure there's definitely difference between those two.

I place down the box of cake and a bag of breads, chips and chocolates of course, then i slum my body shut to the long couch.

"Are you drinking?" chaeyoung ask sitting next to me, Tzuyu place down the can of beers on the coffee table and sat on the other side next to me.

"we're going to drink, dahyun never drink right?" she said snuggling me, " I'm studying for my next case but she force me to go here" she said rolling her eyes.

Chaeyoung scooted over to me and place her head into my chest, i wrapped my arms around them and played with her hair.

"But i haven't had my dinner yet, i just got home" Chaeyoung mumbled, " What's the occasion btw? Why are we drinking?"

" I just want to... I'm bored" Tzuyu said, she's busy studying but then she's bored? It doesn't make sense at all.

"let's order some food, i also haven't had my dinner" i said slowly closing my eyes, "good idea but who's paying?" Chaeyoung ask making me, I opened my eyes and gave her an eye roll, "I'll pay it then hobo girl, you two are freaking rich but too afraid to spend a dime as if you'll go poor if you spend a little"

Tzuyu giggles and stood up "I'll order for us" she said asking me for my phone, i breath out deeply and fish my phone out of my pocket and hand it to her.

"Why are you two here really?" chaeyoung ask as soon as tzuyu left, i look at her with my serious face then i shrugged, "well i feel like going here and sleep with you" i said and then paused " and I'm here to tell you that, MS gwon Mari is my new student" i saw how she became frozen, she look up to me with her face frown.

"what? G-good then she's into music" she said, i shrugged at her, "it's one on one chae... She'll be paying me a bit amount of money to spend some time with me, probably to seduce me" i locked my eyes with her.

"Chaeyoung you have to be careful with her, let's make a bet" i said as i watch her stood up and fix her posture "that gwon mari will come to You sooner or later, if I'm wrong then I'll let you befriend her but if I'm right you have to stay away from her"

She stare at my face for a seconds then she slowly nod her head, " okay" i smile and patted her head.

"I'm just doing this for our own good i hope you know that" i mumbled, she smile and held my hands "I understand unnie..... I do" i pulled her close to my chest and kiss her on her forehead.

Its hard to believe but we're not girlfriend's, we're not wife's, but we're not just best of friends, because what we have is more than that, were partners in life, we are one, we are the SMC and no one can ruin us, not even Her gwon mari.

IT'S BEEN a minutes since 3 pm had past, momo unnie says I'm meeting her at 3 sharp but she's still not here, that woman has no sense of time, who does she think she is?

Rolling my eyes i tap my fingers on top of the piano out of boredom, how long will i have to wait for that filthy bitch, i glanced at my wrist watch for the ninth time.

The door of my classroom opened reviling the woman i have been waiting for fucking 20 minutes, this things makes me hate her 10 times, i wish i could kill her
If only i didn't promise to chae that I'll never touch her,I'll surely will.

"I'm so sorry seonsaengnim" she said as soon as she was already in front of me, calm down dahyunie calm down.

I gave her my most fake smile i could ever do, " Its okay... But Don't do it next time my time is precious Ms gwon" i said turning my back at her, "Let's start with basic which is music notes" i said grabbing the text book then i face her again.

Meeting her piercing eyes through me, she's standing there just watching me god knows if I'm already strip naked in her mind.

I mentally smirk, goddammit this woman doesn't even try to hide her intentions, she's like a children's book i could read her very easy.

Running my hands through the button of my polo, opening the first button, while i slowly walk through her way, that is right mari watch me as i beat you to your own game.

I softly ran my hands through her shoulders
I saw how she's liking it, but sorry to her face, i don't do dirty things in my classroom, i push her making her fall her as and sit down.

"were starting the class ms gwon, so better have a sit, you'll not like to stand for the whole one hour of my class" i said placing the text book on the table.

She stare at me with her mouth partially opened, i held her chin leaning my face on her face, "close your mouth ms gwon" i pat her cheeks and i turn my back again, i walk away from her feeling victorious.

I guess I won't feel bored for a long time thanks to gwon mari, i have someone i could play without having this guilt.

*******

I just saw the video where dahyun said i see you thank you and damn!! If that's me I'll pass out!! Anyway I'm still mourning for my soul because i can't come to the concert,
Aside from I'm broke, I don't think i can go alone, I'm 21 but I'm introvert and I'm afraid to the world, (choss actually tanga lang talaga ko ) but who knows right? 

Not proof read not edited I'm lazy that's why.

Please stop asking me if y/n is alive 😭😭 i can't spoil you guys even if i want too that's illegal okay? Maawa kayo sakin unti nalang sasabihin kona kaya wag nyo ko pinipilit hahaha eme.

Adios, ciao, good bye, annyeong ahh basta paalam.