15.Tzuyu

Tzuyu's point of view

"CHOU DAMN TZUYU!!!where the hell are you?!!" i winced in pain as jihyo unnie Yelled from the other line, her voice is such an ear sore it's so loud and so annoying, I feel so bad for my own eardrums.

"I swear to god!! If your not here within 30 minutes your going to be sorry!!!"

i rolled my eyes as i turn off the engine of my car, "unnie I'm already here you have to calm down your ass now" grabbing my stuffs i hang up the call without even waiting for her to said anything as i went out of my car.

I felt the stares from everyone as i walk pass them, some employees greeted and bow to the me, some are just lost in their own world while drooling over my face and my drop dead gorgeous body.

"oh my god its chou tzuyu!!"

"you mean chou sally"

"she's so pretty!!"

"and scary...."

"bro it's ms chou... Damn she's so sexy"

"i know... But bro she's off limits you can't play with her because you'll end up on jail"

"she's not a type of a girl you'll play with, she deserves to be love.."

"dream on dude"

"oh my god friend.... I think my panty got ripped"

"what?"

"oh my god.... I just saw seductive angel oh my I'm so gay...."

"ohh it's ms tzuyu? Yeah... She's really pretty..."

I smirk as i heard those dumb people murmured, they're too brain dead to think that i wouldn't hear them, but ohh well I'm happy hearing those words it's like they're worshipping me, well i can't blame them.

I'm chou tzuyu or Chou sally when I'm on court, 26 years old a young genius and the best lawyer in town, the youngest member of twice the founder of Chou law firm and one of the most beautiful person living on earth.

I'm young rich, brilliant, hot, sexy, seductive, beautiful and amazing person everyone will ever known but don't tell that to nayeon unnies face, she is too narcissistic to accept that fact.

I step out of the elevator and walk down to the hall leading to jihyo unnies office, that hyomas are surely mad at me because I'm late for the groups meeting again, she'll going to nag again.

I swear my poor eardrums are going to broke if i continued to be late again and again, that walking mic are even louder than the mic itself, she's so annoying thank god she's my friend and i love her because if not, I'm going to sue her and put her behind bars.

I sigh heavily before i twist and push the door of her office, the door opened and the first thing i noticed is the 8th woman sitting down to the long table, momo unnie and sana unnie are chit chatting, jeongyeon unnie are talking to nayeon and jihyo unnie, chaeyoung are on her notebook
Dahyun are on her phone and mina unnie are playing games on her phone, they're on their own world again.

I fake a cough as i close the door and walk towards them, everyone look up at me,
Jihyo unnie sighs while rolling her eyes.

"FINALLY!!" she said and slammed her hands down to the table, "You took forever tzu"

"yeah i think i age up while waiting for you gosh" "don't worry you still look the same"
"awwwiieee really jeongiieee?" "yup you still look like an old woman GRANDMA"

Nayeon unnies smile faded "do you really wanna die YOO JEONGYEON?!!!!" "I'm already dead nabong.... I'm so dead for you"

I rolled my eyes I'm dying because of too much cringeness in here, she's so In love and its not cool.